Help! My scroll bars have disappeared. Any ideas how to get them back?

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Reply Amber 12/8/2009 7:35:29 PM

Hi Amber-Rose,

in Word, click on Word>Preferences, select the View section and make sure
the following options are checked:

* Status bar
* Horizontal scroll bar
* Vertical scroll bar

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP - Macintosh

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
Reply Michel 12/8/2009 8:05:21 PM

(page loaded in 2.084 seconds)

Reply: