Help! My scroll bars have disappeared. Any ideas how to get them back?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Amber

Hi Amber-Rose,

in Word, click on Word>Preferences, select the View section and make sure
the following options are checked:

* Status bar
* Horizontal scroll bar
* Vertical scroll bar

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP - Macintosh

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
Michel

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

how can I get a cell to change color by date to indicate expiery t
I'm trying to get the cell color to change from green to yellow to red as a date entered in the cell gets closer to that date plus 12 months or 36 months. ie some task was completed on 1 Jan 08 and will last for 24 months so I want the cell to read green if the date is still good turn yellow a month or 2 before it expires and turn red and clear the date if expired. So if the cell is empty it should show red. But I want to be able to update the date the task was completed ie it was completed again on the 15 Dec 10 before it expired so I want the countdown to expiration to restart f...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

Backing up server in another forest (with trust)
I have DPM 2007 with Service Pack1. I am trying to backup data from a server that is in a domain in a different forest from the one that holds the DPM server. ForestA.com - has DPM-01 server as a member of the root domain ForestB.com - has the server FS-01 to be backed up as a member of the root domain. All servers on the network are Windows Server 2008. There is a trust relationship between the two forests. The good news is that we got the backups to work, however the problem is that they fail after a while and we get an "access denied" error from the DPMRA s...

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

back up failed
while running backup got error code 0x800703EE and message volumn of a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid. Does anyone know how to find out what file and maybe I can just delete it or how to fix this so I can backup to a cd or dvd? this is on a laptop running windows 7 update. Thanks, Linda CrystalBall© sez... Post here instead: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7performance/threads Linda Schaeffer wrote: > while running backup got error code 0x800703EE and message volumn of a > file > has been ex...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...