Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Reply Judith_Smith 3/25/2010 4:10:31 PM

To correct it, restart the computer.

If the indication is true (the file really is in use...) then some hidden
program still has it open (or the operating system thinks it has).

Hope this helps

On 26/03/10 3:10 AM, in article 59bb5f21.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Judith_Smith@officeformac.com" <Judith_Smith@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I created a file named Onebook several days ago. When I went to open it again,
> I got an error message that there was a problem with the text. Now when I to
> open it, I get a message that say it is in use by another user.
>
> I've tried to delete it, but I cannot because it is "in use."
>
> Anyone have a clue how this happened or how to correct it?

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd

Reply John 3/26/2010 2:44:35 AM

(page loaded in 0.546 seconds)