Accidentally pressed "Don't Save" in Work

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I was working on a school project and its a very long project and i forgot to save it in-between. I had open a few word documents and wanted to close one, but closed the one i was working on and hit Don't Save button by accident. Is there a way to get my work back?  <br>
PS. I allready checkt the recovery folder and it didn't contained my file.
0
Reply tereRene 12/20/2009 9:35:16 PM

Hi.

Unfortunately, there is not much you can do at this point. You won't
find any backup files in the recovery folder, as you told Word that you
did not want it to keep a copy of the document when you hit the "Don't
Save" button.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Reply Michel 12/20/2009 10:00:55 PM

(page loaded in 0.025 seconds)