Why won't Toolbars and the formula bar show up or stay in my workbooks?

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Reply rjsphd 2/28/2010 5:31:52 PM

Click the little capsular button at the right end of a document's Title Bar
to turn off Apple's innocuous & undocumented "Minimize the Drawer" feature.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/28/10 12:31 PM, in article 59bb3988.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"rjsphd@officeformac.com" <rjsphd@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Every time I open a spreadsheet there are no menu bars. Under View>Toolbars,
> both Standard and Formatting are checkmarked, as are View>Formula Bar,
> View>Status bar.  If I uncheck and then recheck these choices, they appear for
> that workbook only. Next time I close/open workbook, they are gone again. What
> is this newby to MAC doing wrong?
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Rob

5