Deleting blank pages from Excel

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I have an Excel document in which I'm using 6 different worksheets. When I go to either preview the document, print it, or try to convert to a .PDF file I see that there are like 20 extra pages in the document, all of which are blank. How do I remove these blank pages?
0
MelaniePPC

Select all the rows below/columns to the right of the valid data and delete
them.

If there is any content at the extremities (a random space, maybe) then when
you print, Excel will print a heap of "blank" pages.

On 5/12/09 8:49 AM, in article 59bae2f0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"MelaniePPC@officeformac.com" <MelaniePPC@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I
> have an Excel document in which I'm using 6 different worksheets. When I go to
> either preview the document, print it, or try to convert to a .PDF file I see
> that there are like 20 extra pages in the document, all of which are blank.
> How do I remove these blank pages?

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia. | Ph: +61 (0)4 1209 1410
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name

-1
John

Excel not calculating anything
Hello, I just installed excel 2003 and when I type in a function (specifically, =CONCATENATE(A2," ",B2) ) It just adds that to the cell I'm wanting the results in. It does this with sums as well. I am very novice at excel, but I do know how do do the minor functions. Can anyone tell me if there is some option I have unclicked or clicked that won't let excel calculate anything? Thank you Hi It looks like you have the calculation set to manual {press F9 to calculate formulas manually, or check Automatic in radio button on Calculatin tab of Options window (Tools.Options ...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Change case in Excel
Good morning all, I have received a private e-mail from someone trying to help me, I think, but am not certain whether this is legit, or an attempt to get me to install a trojan of some sort. Does anyone know of Shailesh Shah (shahshaileshs@hotmail.com)? I figure that if this person is writing such good code, such useful utilities, then he should be well known to this community, or at least he should. I had e-mailed this group in February asking for some way to change the case of text in certain cells, and the link Mr. Shah sent me is as follows: http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/ ...

How to open Excel sheet with more than 64000 lines
I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this large? You need to upgrade to Excel 2007. "mgoehring" wrote: > I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 > line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this > large? Yes, but not more than 65536. For that you would need Excel 2007. -- David Biddulph "mgoehring" <mgoehring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Hyperlinks in Excel spreadsheets
I want to create a hyperlink in a spreadsheet to a calendar in Outlook. I'm using Office 2000 & Windows XP. Is this possible? ...

blank GP instance
Hello: Strange question....is there anything "bad" about having a GP instance without a name? Seriously, the instance has () in Add/Remove Programs and Start...All Programs...Microsoft Dynamics shows the name of the GP folder as "GP 10.0- ". I got the Dexterity Shared Components error and used the DOS method of getting around it as outlined in a TK. The second DOS command produced an error saying that a named instance can only be created when you have an instance. Yep, it sounds like the computer was drunk or something. Nevertheless, I went along with it. I re...

Unable To Read Certain fields in Linked Excel Sheet to Access
I am using Acc 2003, but Acc 2007 should work the same (I think). I have linked an excel spreadsheet into my Access database. Almost all of the fields are available and can be read. There are a few fields that I can see in Access, but its in Excel. These fields were using a VLookUp function in excel to get the value from another excel worksheet. Also the linked excel sheet has fields that I believe should be text (in Access), but its was set to be a number. I am unable to change this. Is there a way to resolve this issue for me ??? I also assume that if I was to rea...

Using c# object in Excel VBA
Hi All I have writen an COM Object in C# to use it in Excel. This Object has a Function that delivers a List of Users from a Database. My problem is now that I get the List of Users but it is not posible to get one of the Properties of the User. But when I create a new Object with Set user = CreateObject("GuptaIntferface.UserVOCom") I can see all Properties of this object. My Question is now how can I tell VBA now that the objects in the List are the UserVOCOM Objects? thx for help Michael I'm kind of stabbing the dark on this one as I've never worked with a C...

Horizontal Page Breaks
HI: Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the number of horizontal page breaks I can have in a work sheet. I have a sheet with 43 Pages, which ends at Row 2066. When I add another page, I am unable to pull the print area down any further. If I go up a few rows and insert a page break, I can adjust that just fine. However, I can still not pull it past row 2066. Thanks, Sam I ran this macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim iCtr As Long ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks For iCtr = 2 To 65536 Step 2 ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Add before:=Cells(iCtr, "A") ...

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

Delete macros

page edition problems
I have created a page in PowerPoint, with an image, colored fonts, filled rectangles, and I am trying to send it as an email (not as an attached file) in Outlook. Cut and Paste gives a deteriorated result. I have tryied exporting the page out of PowerPoint in different formats, but I never get a result which gives a clear, professional looking email page. I have even rebuilt the page in Outlook: when I send it out it is ok, but at the receiver's side all the blocks of the page move to adjust to their window size and resolution. I am desperate to find a working solution. Thank you very much...

Combining pages
How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher document? Alan wrote: > How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher > document? ================================ Add a blank page to the target document. To add the second page...Select All / Copy / Paste. FWIW...you can open more than one instance of Publisher. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How do I set up an incoming hyperlink to a page within a frame?

Excel General Ledger
I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to share? "Ted" <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9C319B6-7315-46FB-9674-209E0C0692F1@microsoft.com... > I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out > there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to > share? I'm sure you can find one here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx /Fredrik Here's simple templat...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email