Deleting blank pages from Excel

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I have an Excel document in which I'm using 6 different worksheets. When I go to either preview the document, print it, or try to convert to a .PDF file I see that there are like 20 extra pages in the document, all of which are blank. How do I remove these blank pages?
0
Reply MelaniePPC 12/4/2009 9:49:00 PM

Select all the rows below/columns to the right of the valid data and delete
them.

If there is any content at the extremities (a random space, maybe) then when
you print, Excel will print a heap of "blank" pages.

On 5/12/09 8:49 AM, in article 59bae2f0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"MelaniePPC@officeformac.com" <MelaniePPC@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I
> have an Excel document in which I'm using 6 different worksheets. When I go to
> either preview the document, print it, or try to convert to a .PDF file I see
> that there are like 20 extra pages in the document, all of which are blank.
> How do I remove these blank pages?

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia. | Ph: +61 (0)4 1209 1410
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name

0
Reply John 12/4/2009 10:16:07 PM

(page loaded in 0.032 seconds)