delete page within a worksheet - How?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
pjsatz

The size of an Excel worksheet is fixed - you cannot remove the unused
columns & rows. Their presence has no bearing on printing, though. Only
those parts of the worksheet having content generate pages when you print.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<pjsatz@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel Does anyone know how to delete all the extra pages of rows an
> columns that show up in excel within a worksheet?
>
> I don't know if these are extra pages but when I scroll down or to the
> right, it just continues adding them forever.
>
> I don't want to to set a print area.
>
> I want to delete the extra sheets.
>
> Phil

0
CyberTaz
5/25/2010 1:32:44 PM
If you want to show only the columns you have information in one page (vertically and or Horizontally) dependent on whether your information extend beyond one page or not. go to page setup and  click on Margins <br>
&nbsp;you will  see a window as shown in this Screenshot: <br>
2
pjonesCET
5/25/2010 3:28:47 PM
Also if the information is not too large amount that could fit on one page also check *fit to one page*
0
pjonesCET

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

GP 10 Keyboard Page Up/Down and Mouse Wheel
After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was printed to the Screen as the desination. Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around? Thank you, Don It is a known issue. Click the box for the magnification. You don't even have to change the magnification. Once you click on the magnification box (or field), click in the report and you can scroll up and down. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Don Leugers" wrote: > After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10...

Horizontal Page Breaks
HI: Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the number of horizontal page breaks I can have in a work sheet. I have a sheet with 43 Pages, which ends at Row 2066. When I add another page, I am unable to pull the print area down any further. If I go up a few rows and insert a page break, I can adjust that just fine. However, I can still not pull it past row 2066. Thanks, Sam I ran this macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim iCtr As Long ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks For iCtr = 2 To 65536 Step 2 ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Add before:=Cells(iCtr, "A") ...

Delete macros

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

page edition problems
I have created a page in PowerPoint, with an image, colored fonts, filled rectangles, and I am trying to send it as an email (not as an attached file) in Outlook. Cut and Paste gives a deteriorated result. I have tryied exporting the page out of PowerPoint in different formats, but I never get a result which gives a clear, professional looking email page. I have even rebuilt the page in Outlook: when I send it out it is ok, but at the receiver's side all the blocks of the page move to adjust to their window size and resolution. I am desperate to find a working solution. Thank you very much...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Combining pages
How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher document? Alan wrote: > How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher > document? ================================ Add a blank page to the target document. To add the second page...Select All / Copy / Paste. FWIW...you can open more than one instance of Publisher. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

How do I set up an incoming hyperlink to a page within a frame?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

Report printing on two pages versus one page
We are on GP 9.0. I have several users that have to swap between 2 printers frequently. When they use the Ricoh printer (a GP non-supported printer), the Job Status/Closing Report prints on 1 page to that printer. However, when they use the HP LaserJet 4300 (a GP compatible printer with the correct GP compatible drivers), the exact same report (same job number/same report) prints on 2 pages. I've tested it on myself and have noticed that even when I display the report the screen (not even printing it), it has this problem. If I have the Ricoh selected under File - Print Setup, t...

You could have up to $20,000.00 within two weeks
Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person! THAT'S ALL !!! If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are promoting it LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will be the $5.00! If you are not yet a ...

#Deleted

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...