Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Reply pjsatz 5/25/2010 6:20:26 AM

The size of an Excel worksheet is fixed - you cannot remove the unused
columns & rows. Their presence has no bearing on printing, though. Only
those parts of the worksheet having content generate pages when you print.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<pjsatz@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel Does anyone know how to delete all the extra pages of rows an
> columns that show up in excel within a worksheet?
>
> I don't know if these are extra pages but when I scroll down or to the
> right, it just continues adding them forever.
>
> I don't want to to set a print area.
>
> I want to delete the extra sheets.
>
> Phil

0
Reply CyberTaz 5/25/2010 1:32:44 PM

If you want to show only the columns you have information in one page (vertically and or Horizontally) dependent on whether your information extend beyond one page or not. go to page setup and  click on Margins <br>
&nbsp;you will  see a window as shown in this Screenshot: <br>
2
Reply pjonesCET 5/25/2010 3:28:47 PM

Also if the information is not too large amount that could fit on one page also check *fit to one page*
0
Reply pjonesCET 5/25/2010 3:30:08 PM

(page loaded in 0.381 seconds)