Is there a way to recall, or retrieve a message I sent out?

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

I mistakenly sent an e-mail message to the wrong recipient.  Is there a way to recall the message before it is read, as I have heard there is in some versions of Outlook?
0
Reply nmvvr 11/17/2009 10:52:15 PM

0
Reply Jeff_Chapman 11/20/2009 5:38:50 AM

(page loaded in 0.061 seconds)