1 hour to go...

Its already tomorrow here.
0
Reply rob 6/30/2010 11:53:41 PM

Still 34 minutes to go here, in the Eastern U.S.

So here is /my/ last post. It is, I believe, a fitting tribute for we
who have toiled so long with Microsoft software. It's taken from the
ending of the play Tea House Of The August Moon:

"Pain make man think.
Thought make man wise.
Wisdom make life endurable."

Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

On 6/30/2010 7:53 PM, rob^_^ wrote:
> 1 hour to go...
>
> Its already tomorrow here.
0
Reply Leonard 7/1/2010 3:26:04 AM

Not quite the last post...? Maybe they are keeping it open while there is
still an open thread.

All the best Leonard. Hope to see you in Answers Heaven. Indeed you are very
good.

Regards.

> Still 34 minutes to go here, in the Eastern U.S.
>
> So here is /my/ last post. It is, I believe, a fitting tribute for we who
> have toiled so long with Microsoft software. It's taken from the ending of
> the play Tea House Of The August Moon:
>
> "Pain make man think.
> Thought make man wise.
> Wisdom make life endurable."
>
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> On 6/30/2010 7:53 PM, rob^_^ wrote:
>> 1 hour to go...
>>
>> Its already tomorrow here.

0
Reply rob 7/1/2010 6:18:39 AM

Or maybe they're closing it at the end of July 1, ie midnight tonight.

And then which midnight? US? East or West coast?

:)

Dan

> Not quite the last post...? Maybe they are keeping it open while there is
> still an open thread.
>
> All the best Leonard. Hope to see you in Answers Heaven. Indeed you are
> very good.
>
> Regards.

>> Still 34 minutes to go here, in the Eastern U.S.
>>
>> So here is /my/ last post. It is, I believe, a fitting tribute for we who
>> have toiled so long with Microsoft software. It's taken from the ending
>> of the play Tea House Of The August Moon:
>>
>> "Pain make man think.
>> Thought make man wise.
>> Wisdom make life endurable."
>>
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> On 6/30/2010 7:53 PM, rob^_^ wrote:
>>> 1 hour to go...
>>>
>>> Its already tomorrow here.

0
Reply Dan 7/1/2010 8:50:27 AM

wow, I will miss this newsgroup,

Take care,

Viktor Krammer
--
http://www.quero.at/
Hassle-Free Browsing

Darn.... I was hoping to go down in history as the last poster.

Hi Viktor... keep up the good work with your toolbar. MS's compliance
requests are in the best interest of users. Even Big G had to bend with the
wind.

Kind Regards.

"Viktor Krammer" <support@quero_no_spam.at> wrote in message
> wow, I will miss this newsgroup,