SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE

 I am using  Great  Plains 7.5 g43 and SQL Server 8.

>> I am having a problem when trying to access the Purchase Order Entry window
> Transaction > Purchasing > Purch. Order Entry on our Company
>
> As soon as I tab to move to the P.O.  number field and error message comes up.
>
> Unhandled script exception:
> Object has no reference.
>
> EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM
> SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE

--Do anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem?
Carlos
0
Carlos1 (89)

SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE
I am using Great Plains 7.5 g43 and SQL Server 8. > >> I am having a problem when trying to access the Purchase Order Entry window > Transaction > Purchasing > Purch. Order Entry on our Company > > As soon as I tab to move to the P.O. number field and error message comes up. > > Unhandled script exception: > Object has no reference. > > EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM > SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE --Do anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem? Carlos ...

Object has no reference SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE
Hello everyone, I am experiencing the error below when I go to Transactions -> Purchasing -> Request Resolution and then try to create a purchase order. I am using GP vs. 9.0. I would appreciate any help and ideas you can share. Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE Here are the steps to recreate this issue: - go to Tranacaction -> purchasing -> request resolution - once the screen comes up, select one of the quantities on any item to hightlight. - click the "select vendor"button at the top ...