Posting Receivables Cash Receipts - Error updating permanent records

  • Follow

Hello,
I have a Cash Receipt batch with 2 Cash Receipts Transactions. One of
them managed to be posted but the other keeps giving me error - [An
error occured when updating permanent records. Transaction will not
post.] and the batch goes into Recovery. I tried posting from
Transaction level but getting the same error.

Other cash receipts batches posted without any problem.

Can any one give me a clue why this can happen?

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

May
0
Reply Ymay 9/23/2010 2:34:03 PM

(page loaded in 0.224 seconds)