invoice does not post

  • Follow

I am using GP 10 SP3
When I try to post invoice batches from Invoice Batch Entry (Transactions |
Sales | Invoicing Batches), a progress window is displayed, but the batch
does not post. The progress window goes away and the batch is displayed again
in the Invoice Batch Entry window.
Please any one help me out.

0
Reply Utf 4/23/2010 11:04:01 AM

Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
In the top right hand corner you will see a printer Icon. Click on this to
print a Batch Edit List. On this, for each transaction that is in the batch,
will be an error message describing why the transactions won't post. If this
doesn't point you in the right direction, post again.

Best regards,

"NAVEED" wrote:

> I am using GP 10 SP3
> When I try to post invoice batches from Invoice Batch Entry (Transactions |
> Sales | Invoicing Batches), a progress window is displayed, but the batch
> does not post. The progress window goes away and the batch is displayed again
> in the Invoice Batch Entry window.
> Please any one help me out.

0
Reply Utf 4/23/2010 7:38:01 PM

Naveed,

Are you sure that your batch is not a recurring batch? Go to "Transactions
>> Sales >> Receivables Batches" and make sure that the Frequency is set to
"Single-Use".

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"Naveed Ahmad" wrote:

> Thanks for your prompt response.
> I checked as you told me but Batch edit list do not dispaly any arror on it.
>
> any other idea?
>

> Ian in Ireland wrote:
>
> Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
> 23-Apr-10
>
> Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
> In the top right hand corner you will see a printer Icon. Click on this to
> print a Batch Edit List. On this, for each transaction that is in the batch,
> will be an error message describing why the transactions will not post. If this
> does not point you in the right direction, post again.
>
> Best regards,
>
> "NAVEED" wrote:

> C# And The Little Iterator That Could
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f0cfca12-7398-4b84-a232-0ae26adaa533/c-and-the-little-iterato.aspx