invoice does not post

I am using GP 10 SP3
When I try to post invoice batches from Invoice Batch Entry (Transactions |
Sales | Invoicing Batches), a progress window is displayed, but the batch
does not post. The progress window goes away and the batch is displayed again
in the Invoice Batch Entry window.
Please any one help me out.

Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
In the top right hand corner you will see a printer Icon. Click on this to
print a Batch Edit List. On this, for each transaction that is in the batch,
will be an error message describing why the transactions won't post. If this
doesn't point you in the right direction, post again.

Best regards,

"NAVEED" wrote:

> I am using GP 10 SP3
> When I try to post invoice batches from Invoice Batch Entry (Transactions |
> Sales | Invoicing Batches), a progress window is displayed, but the batch
> does not post. The progress window goes away and the batch is displayed again
> in the Invoice Batch Entry window.
> Please any one help me out.

Naveed,

Are you sure that your batch is not a recurring batch? Go to "Transactions
>> Sales >> Receivables Batches" and make sure that the Frequency is set to
"Single-Use".

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"Naveed Ahmad" wrote:

> Thanks for your prompt response.
> I checked as you told me but Batch edit list do not dispaly any arror on it.
>
> any other idea?
>

> Ian in Ireland wrote:
>
> Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
> 23-Apr-10
>
> Open the batch entry window and call up the batch.
> In the top right hand corner you will see a printer Icon. Click on this to
> print a Batch Edit List. On this, for each transaction that is in the batch,
> will be an error message describing why the transactions will not post. If this
> does not point you in the right direction, post again.
>
> Best regards,
>
> "NAVEED" wrote:

> C# And The Little Iterator That Could
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f0cfca12-7398-4b84-a232-0ae26adaa533/c-and-the-little-iterato.aspx
> .

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

Invoicing (Invoice Entry)
Looking for some guidance on a possible work around for Invoicing without SOP. Is there anyway possible to get either the Standard Cost or the Price List Unit Price to default in when entering Invoices Transactions>>Sales>>Invoice Entry Second question; having a similar issue with calculating taxes. Taxes should be based on whether or not the item is set to taxable or non taxable but as soon as you assign a tax schedule id to the Customer Card everything gets taxed even the items that are setup as non taxable items. I know that SOP would cure all of this but just wondering...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, September 7, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 145 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that no FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005. Money 2005 requires changes to many of the existing FAQ answers--it lots of cases for nothing particularly important but just for things like docum...

Duplicate invoice numbers
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 worksheets in it, that are purchase ledgers. (One for each week of the month). I would like to know if there is some way to have an error message pop up if someone enters a duplicate invoice number on any one of the 5 worksheets. Thanks Pete Sorry! While I was waiting to see if my message posted, I looked at some of the other questions to see if I could help someone else (not likely, but worth a try) I did find a previous question that was almost the same that was answered. I tried it and it works on one worksheet. Can I get it to work on all 5 at th...

How to reprint "Chequebook Posting Journal" report
Hi all, Any idea on how to reprint the "Chequebook Posting Journal" that are generated after sales batch was posted? I can't find it under "Reports > Sales > Posting Journals". Thanks. Go to Financial>Reports>Bank Posting Journals and You can find the Checkbook Journal in the dropdown. Select your Receivables Audit Trial Code and You can print it Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 5, 9:36=A0pm, Yeejie <Yee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > Any idea on how to reprint the "Chequebook Posting Journal" that are ...

I want to design both side of a post card using publisher 03
I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? Insert Page -- Don Vancouver, USA "bettboop" <bettboop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D78C55-BB03-44EC-97AF-D8FBA74FB95C@microsoft.com... >I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? ...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

Automatic Invoicing
Is there a way with MS Money 2004 SBE, to have invoices renew themselves every 30 days, or have the bills/deposits list use the account recevables account so that transactions in the bills/deposits list can count as accounts recevied. The reason is I still want to use the customer balance feature that I get with AR, but I want to have the ability that someone is on a monthly payment plan, I can track their payments and so forth without having to make an invoice every month ...

re: posts about Terhune
FWIW, even though I though Gary was a jerk and we had a serious and permanent falling out within a few days of our first thread, I find the current jokes and general discussion of his "status" in poor taste. No one knows where he is or how he is and I think you should drop the subject. I for one find these posts in really bad taste. -- The arrows are faster than rodents! - t. thanatoid wrote: > FWIW, even though I though Gary was a jerk and we had a serious > and permanent falling out within a few days of our first thread, > I find the current jokes and ...

Quicken Invoices to MS Money Invoices
I am attempting to bring all may data over from Quicken Small Business 2003 to Money Small Business 2005. The accounts convert fine except for the business accounts. My invoices, projects and estimates come over as a standard account. In the process, all the form data is lost. The numbers are there but none of the invoice data. How or can I bring this business data over from Quicken? I want to convert over but am not willing to re-enter two years worth of invoice and payment data. Thanks, In article <MPG.1ca6347da05dbaa98968e@news.west.cox.net>, nothere@nowhere.net says... > ...

Duplicate invoice numbers and invoice dates
Accounts Payable should alert for duplicate invoice numbers within the same vendor only if the invoice date is the same. Or, at least allow us to select that as an option in set up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolu...

Invoices and batches
Hi everyone! We are running RMS POS 1.3 in one lane and QB Premiere (Canadian edition), and have been for a few months. Recently we put a few sales to institutions "on account." When we try to transfer the batches to QB we get the message "Transaction split lines to accounts receivable must include a customer on that split line. OK" Then we get the message Error on line 23. Can't record invalid transaction. OK Cancel" The batch doesn't import as a result. Any suggestions? As an aside, is there a way to print the invoice on a nice 8.5" x 11"...

Invoice templet Excel97 to 2003 invoice toolbar missing
Upgraded from Office 97 to 2003. Converted "invoice templet". "invoice" toolbar, which automatically numbers invoices, not available on 2003 file. What happened? How do I use this file in 2003 , ...

change the order of items on an invoice
If an invoice has grociery items, then the order of the items on the invoice is not important. For example: apples - $1.29 oranges - $1.15 pears - $1.17 However, some proposals/invoices have items that must be ordered, such as construction invoices with tasks. For example: - acquire permit - remove old roof - apply underlayment - apply shingles - final building inspection Now, suppose the customer reviews the proposal and decides they want gutters added to the proposal. The revised proposal is now: - acquire permit - remove old roof - remove gutters - apply underlayment - apply shin...

Invoicing #2
I have a batch that has no transactions in it but it will not let me delete it stating that "This Batch is being edited by another user" Which of course is not happening. Has anyone had this happen before or do you have any tips on how I might get rid of this batch? RobDX Go to Enquiry > System > batches You can find this batch is editing with which user. Ask that user to login to the system and open and close that batch. "RobDX" wrote: > I have a batch that has no transactions in it but it will not let me delete > it stating that "This Batch ...

Sales Batch posting delay
Its taking a bit much of time while posting sales transaction batches. i have cleared the PJOURNAL table. check for DB size and transaction log size also. All found normal. anything could be suggested to check why the delay ? thanks a lot. This won't solve the time, but have you considered using the Process Server? It will free up the posting workstation right away and then it doesn't matter. Moving the reports dictionaries to the local workstation may also speed things up. Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, June 26, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 140 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

Auto Apply for Invoices
Hi, When we auto-apply aginst the invoices, can we restrict it only to invoices from a purticular date. That means it has to ignore the out dated old invoices or available balance of the cutomer. Thanks Jacob ...

Invoice Designer #8
Any hope of a fix for the erratic behavior of the Invoice Designer? I'm kinda tired of having to recreate custom plates in html. BTW... FrontPage 2003 allows for editing the layers of the invoice .htm templates. Does anyone know of another work around if you want to do more than uncheck boxes? I have multiple logos that I like to switch out and I currently can't do it with the interface in Designer. I HAVE to go into the .htm file. "Geri" <Geri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF606202-72BA-4AB4-8CC4-E0D5A8BC4A37@microsoft.com... > Any hope of ...

conting numbers of occurance ignoring double postings
I have two columns Ep# 26 26 26 26 27 27 28 28 28 28 Name ABC ABC DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF how can i count the number of occurance in Ep# column if i filter Nam column to ABC like if 26 is 2 times than count should give one number 27 three time it give one number means total 2 conts i dont know have i explained it or not? Can any one help me? Jabee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >-----Original Message----- >I have two columns > >how can i count the number of occurance in Ep# column if i filter Name >column to ABC > >like if 26 is 2 times than ...

PO Receipt and Invoice Match
In what GP table is a PO Receipt and the matching Invoice Number stored? Thanks! Bryan Banner, Look in POP30300 AND POP10300. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Banner" wrote: > In what GP table is a PO Receipt and the matching Invoice Number stored? > > Thanks! > > Bryan Banner, Look in POP30300 AND POP10300. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great P...