Integration Manager only running for some integrations

  • Follow

Setup is GP 10/IM 10 running on Citrix for the clients. I'm the IT person,
running GP on my laptop.

For some reason, only one of the integrations is not working - the one that
updates our chart of accounts.  All the other integrations work fine - SOP
entry and cash receipts entry.  They use IM on a daily basis, mostly for the
SOP and cash receipts; the COA is used only rarely. When the client chooses
the COA integration, then Run, nothing happens.

I tried running the integration myself, and got a "you don't have
permissions to these tables" error.

So, what's going on?  We upgraded to GP 10 about two years ago and I tested
all the integrations then; nothing seemed to be a problem.  Is there some
permission I need to set for these users somewhere?  As far as I can tell,
they have all the requisite Financial / Account permissions - and I don't,
which explains my error.  But not theirs - just, nothing.
0
Reply Utf 10/4/2010 6:23:03 PM

You might have more that one Dynamics instant open, close GP and kill any
other Dynamics instances and try again.
--
Regards,
--

"BethLott" <BethLott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Setup is GP 10/IM 10 running on Citrix for the clients. I'm the IT person,
> running GP on my laptop.
>
> For some reason, only one of the integrations is not working - the one
> that
> updates our chart of accounts.  All the other integrations work fine - SOP
> entry and cash receipts entry.  They use IM on a daily basis, mostly for
> the
> SOP and cash receipts; the COA is used only rarely. When the client
> chooses
> the COA integration, then Run, nothing happens.
>
> I tried running the integration myself, and got a "you don't have
> permissions to these tables" error.
>
> So, what's going on?  We upgraded to GP 10 about two years ago and I
> tested
> all the integrations then; nothing seemed to be a problem.  Is there some
> permission I need to set for these users somewhere?  As far as I can tell,
> they have all the requisite Financial / Account permissions - and I don't,
> which explains my error.  But not theirs - just, nothing.

0
Reply Mohammad 10/9/2010 7:37:27 AM

(page loaded in 0.035 seconds)

Reply: