FRx "run- time error '6' overflow"

I have had two user report intermittent "run- time error '6' overflow" when
trying to open FRx. Later it works fine. We are on 6.7 sp10.

I don't see anything here or in the knowledgebase specific to this error.
Can someone give me an idea what to look at for the cause?

Do you have a dual monitor?  We have seen this on occasion when the screen
resolution is set too low.

"DavidM" wrote:

> I have had two user report intermittent "run- time error '6' overflow" when
> trying to open FRx. Later it works fine. We are on 6.7 sp10.
>
> I don't see anything here or in the knowledgebase specific to this error.
> Can someone give me an idea what to look at for the cause?
Hello
867 917 You can find the article in the customer source, mentions several
solutions there

regards