FRx "run- time error '6' overflow"

  • Follow

I have had two user report intermittent "run- time error '6' overflow" when
trying to open FRx. Later it works fine. We are on 6.7 sp10.

I don't see anything here or in the knowledgebase specific to this error.
Can someone give me an idea what to look at for the cause?
0
Reply Utf 9/16/2010 6:54:03 PM

Do you have a dual monitor?  We have seen this on occasion when the screen
resolution is set too low.

"DavidM" wrote:

> I have had two user report intermittent "run- time error '6' overflow" when
> trying to open FRx. Later it works fine. We are on 6.7 sp10.
>
> I don't see anything here or in the knowledgebase specific to this error.
> Can someone give me an idea what to look at for the cause?
0
Reply Utf 9/16/2010 7:10:06 PM

Hello
867 917 You can find the article in the customer source, mentions several
solutions there

regards
--

"DavidM" wrote:

> I have had two user report intermittent "run- time error '6' overflow" when
> trying to open FRx. Later it works fine. We are on 6.7 sp10.
>
> I don't see anything here or in the knowledgebase specific to this error.
> Can someone give me an idea what to look at for the cause?
0
Reply Utf 9/22/2010 8:47:03 PM

(page loaded in 0.592 seconds)

Reply: