Checkbook reconciliation problem

I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
it?

Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may solve
your 'missing' transactions issue.

When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were you
doing manual bank recs before this?
Best regards,
Ian Stewart.

"icc" wrote:

> I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
> payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
> book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
> cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
> it?
It is not cut off day for sure. Also I'm using system for 4 month and this is
my first reconciliation. Also when I open bank account transaction a lot of
transactions missing

"Ian in Ireland" wrote:

> Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may solve
> your 'missing' transactions issue.
>
> When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were you
> doing manual bank recs before this?
> Best regards,
> Ian Stewart.
>

> "icc" wrote:
>
> > I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
> > payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
> > book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
> > cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
> > it?
It might be an issue related to your current collation, are there any
special characters in the Transaction ID field, or at least are there any
differences between the transactions shown up and the missing?
--
Regards,
--

"icc" <icc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It is not cut off day for sure. Also I'm using system for 4 month and this
> is
> my first reconciliation. Also when I open bank account transaction a lot
> of
> transactions missing
>
> "Ian in Ireland" wrote:
>
>> Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may
>> solve
>> your 'missing' transactions issue.
>>
>> When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were
>> you
>> doing manual bank recs before this?
>> Best regards,
>> Ian Stewart.
>>

>> "icc" wrote:
>>
>> > I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
>> > payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in
>> > check
>> > book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions
>> > in
>> > cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can
>> > fix
>> > it?

0
Mohammad

Formula problem 12-02-09
I have updated data and the formula result changes to 0. The table is set to automatic calculation, I have tried F9 and changing the format to general. Nothing is working. Please help! Say we have the formula: =SUM(A1:A10) and we paste new values in A1 thru A10. If the pasted values were text, then the formula would show 0. Just changed A1 thru A10 to General is not sufficient fo fix the problem. Clear the cells and re-type the values. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "a" wrote: > I have updated data and the formula result changes to 0. The...

Problems on my ISP
Hello. Sorry I ask this in this forum, but I have no other way ... I used to use newsgroups by the windows live mail. I have a problem that my ISP doesn't provide this service (I cannot use its newsgroup server : the newsgroup server is news.netvision.net.il. Is there any other way to post to newsgroup anonymously ? (by google, or something else ?) Thanks :) To reach the Microsoft newsgroups, you can use the news server of Microsoft directly: msnews.microsoft.com Alternatively, you can reach the same groups through web interfaces: Microsoft : http://www.micros...

Listbox
Hi I've following, I believe easy to solve but not for me, problem. I have put in my UserForm listbox. I've set Mulitselect property of Listbox to fmMultiSelectMulti but than I can select non limited number of items and I want to able to select only two of them. Do you know perhaps how to limit this? Thanx in advanced. P.J. Do you have a "ok/continue/proceed" button on your form? If yes, then I think I'd just keep that button disabled until they had exactly two items selected. Let them choose as many as they want (with a warning), but don't let them proceed: O...

CSocket Problem
hi all, My process always crashed when call the CAsyncSocket::Close() or CAsyncSocket::Create().I know that I can't close a closed socket or create a created socket,but how can i judge if a socket is closed or created? Did you call AfxSockInit() ? "xiouairen" <xiouairen@icq.com> wrote in message news:ehPb4WlhDHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi all, > My process always crashed when call the CAsyncSocket::Close() or > CAsyncSocket::Create().I know that I can't close a closed socket or create a > created socket,but how can i judge if a socket is...

Tools->Organize form display problems
I am using the Tools->Organize function under Outlook 2002. When the Organize form opens, it seems to be missing the icons referenced within it as the form displays the broken image symbol. For example, the icons on both sides of the text 'Using Folders' or 'Using Colors' on the left side of the form. Also the text with the form does not match the rest of Outlook such as it's too big of a font size. This tells me that maybe some style sheet is not correctly referenced. Has anyone seen this happen to them and have a cure? Thanks! David ...

GetDlgItem Problem
I am using MSVC++ on Windows ME and have the following event handler for when I click on an item in a list box on a dialog box I have built. void CStereoControlPtsDlg::OnSelchangeInputImages() { CWnd *cwListBox=GetDlgItem(IDC_INPUT_IMAGES); *lpNumberOfDocumentsSelected = (long)cwListBox->SendMessage((UINT) LB_GETSELITEMS, (WPARAM)(lpNumberOfDocumentsSelected), (LPARAM) (lpSelectedIndices)); } IDC_INPUT_IMAGES is the ID for the list box. For some reason I get funny values for cwListBox. That is cwListBox=0x00bc3ed0 cwListBox->m_hWnd=0x00000e6c When I call cwListBox->SendMessa...

Problem with Task Reminders
Hello, I am having a problem with task reminders in Outlook 2003. This is what is happening: I will create a task. Let's say it is due on the 20th. I will then set it to remind me on the 19th. However when the reminder appears on the 19th, it is telling me that the task is overdue, and it is stating that the due date is whatever I set the reminder date as. Is this a problem with Outlook 2003? Note that the task is not overdue on the 19th, but it is telling me that it is. If you reply, please reply to my email. I'm not sure I will be able to dig down to this page again...

Dialog box problem with enabling controls
I set the Enabled property of controls in a dialog box in Form_Load. I am encountering strange behavior at times where, with a certain Button.Enabled set to True, it still displays disabled. In other places where this form is shown in my program, it works fine. But only in this one instance, it does not display the controls properly. When I add message boxes to display certain variables' values, the values look correct and then the form displays properly (the button is enabled as I expect and wish). If I set breakpoints and define watched variables and then run the program...

Hidden log on problem
On our XP Home laptop I have 2 users on the welcome screen, while my admin account uses (ctrl alt del) x2. All is fine until it goes into standby when I am in admin. Then on wake up the welcome screen comes back, but (ctrl alt del) x2 does nothing. I can't see a way to get back into my account without rebooting. Is there another way (opening one of the other accounts is as slow as rebooting)? Cheers, S On Mar 30, 9:26=A0am, "spamlet" <spam.mores...@invalid.invalid> wrote: > On our XP Home laptop I have 2 users on the welcome screen, while my a...

Strange problem
I buy my gas at Arco. When I enter Arco as the payee (or of it is placed there by Money, because it is in the payee list) Money 2005 crashes. If I use Arco Gas everything is fine. I tried deleting the Payee Arco and recreating it, but it still crashes. Any thoughts on this one? If you go to Payee Details for Arco and change the name, then what happens? "Patrick Simonds" <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:eqXOZ1m3EHA.2804@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I buy my gas at Arco. When I enter Arco as the payee (or of it is placed >there by Money, because it is in...

Checkbook
I do not see any SDK documentation on the checkbook files or processes. Unfortunately we did not follow the suggested process to start a checkbook in transitioning from another system. Now, we can't seem to make everything report correctly on the checkbook. We know the transactions are ok. We know the GL is ok. We know the GL and CHeckbook entries match. But the checkbook balances are just not correct. I am sure that one has to do some sql to fix this. Does anyone out there have a how to or description on checkbook? ...

Dsum Problem
I want to use the Dsum function on a continuous subform. I want to get a sum of a field in the subform based on a unique ID in the main form. I know that I have the main form and the subform linked properly. I have done this before but I can't figure out how to do it now. Do I need to put the Dsum function in the footer of the continuous subform? Below are my fields, tables and forms. Main form: frmPayments Subform: frmEnterCashBills Main table: tblPayments sub table: tblCashBillsEntry I tried to use the following in the footer of the subform to see if I could get any...

Problem while installing Outlook Client 1.0
Hi everyone, I have a BIG problem while installing the Outlook Client for Microsoft CRM 1.0 I am installing this client on a laptop with Windows XP Professional, Office XP Professional and SQL Server 2000 Developer's Edition. I log on my computer as an admin of my Active Directory, I can access my remote CRM Server using IE an I can install the prerequisites for the Outlook Client (MSDE 2000 and everything else). The installation goes its way (I can find the CRM Server), but at the end, the installation procedure hangs and rolls back its actions ! No LOG file, no error message...

update problem-crossposted
As I seem to have been abandoned by MS I thought I'd ask here. I have retail versions of Office 2003 student and teacher and Publisher 2000. These are not OEM or illegal copies. I was having numerous problems updating Office 2003 and was lead through an un-install and re-install by MS tech support. Received many updates that installed correctly until... I received a message that I needed to install updates for Office 2000 and that one had to be installed first and separately for the other to work. It would never download. After hours on the phone with MS it was determined that si...

2 different checkbook id's, but truly only 1 checkbook
2 different users are posting into "what they thought" was the same checkbook id, but actually is 2 different checkbooks. So I want to transfer all of the data from one of the checkbooks to the other checkbook, then inactivate that one. I thought there might be something in SQL to do this, but MS Support says no. There is lots of data in both, do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of one of the checkbooks and merge to the other checkbook? Thanks. -- cscheible There are quite a few complications to this request. My first question, which can change some of my other ...

Excel 2007 Checkbook Register Question
Hi - I am a noob to Excel. I downloaded the checkbook register from the Excel website figuring it would be an easy way for me to become familiar with the program. Here's what I downloaded: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC101909831033.aspx?pid=CT101438521033 I put my "Balance Forward" in the top row, then added a deposit. The deposit and the "Balance Forward" added correctly. Then, I entered a check, but for some reason the amount of the check, which was placed in the Debit cell, did not automatically subtract from the balance. Question - H...

Checkbook Integration
Due to the fact that there are no batch in Checkbook Management, my client is looking at a way to view an import file prior to posting. Before I write this from scratch I was wondering if anyone has a solution that already does this? Not only do they want to see the transactions but they also want to be able make corrections and add records to the import prior to pusing the import button. Rich, You have Batch Posting available if you have Cash Book Management registered. The best solution would be to suggest your client CBM. Batch posting is not available in the default Bank Reconcili...

Chtmlview resize problem
Hello All Let me explain my problem. I have trapped OnNewWindow2 event of CHtmlView (WebBrowser). My aim is to show all windows being opened in new tab of tab control. ( Like MSDN ). So I am handling the NewWindow2 event as described in Q184876 - "HOWTO: Use the WebBrowser Control NewWindow2 Event", and navigating the page in new window. Well I found some popup windows opened when clicked on some link. These windows are smaller in size. However, when a popup advertisement is displayed (not invoked by the user), my browser window does not resize properly and the CHtmlView does not rep...

Checkbook balances only what is posted
I'm making a checkbook (shown below) in excel and I have a poste column. If the posted column has a "Y" in it then that row has bee posted and I either add the deposit or subtract the withdrawl. I ca get the SUM statement to work to take the previous balance and add th deposit AND subtract the withdrawl with the following line, =SUM($F2,C3,-D3). I can get the line =SUM(IF(E4:E13="Y",C4,D4)) to do calculations if th posted coulmn has a "Y" in it but I can't get it do do all of i together C D E F 1 DEPO...

Problem with text box not printing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Have a Word document which consists of a text box 7 x 10 inches and then several lines of text are centered in the box. When I print my document every thing prints except the top line of my box. Also I have done a print to file using the Adobe PDF Writer and I get the same results when I open the PDF file. <br><br>I can open this same documnet in Word on my PC send the document to the printer and it prints the entire box and text. What is the name of the style you are using to format the text in the text box? Is the...

excel to access problem
Hi everybody, I am stuck trying to get access to retrieve data from excel using ado. I don't know what i'm doing wrong and wish for someone to help me. I created a test folder with and excel workbook named testbook and an access db named db1 the table i'm trying to add info to is named table1. The code I used is below. Can someone tell me what I've done wrong? The three field names in the access db is as follows: field1 = Date field2 = Name field3 = Address I have the same names in the excel spreadsheet. I went into the VBE and clicked on Tools/References and moved Microso...

Number of digits problem
Hi everyone I have this number in Cell A1 = 6190099009 Obviously " =Len(A1) will return 10, =Left(A1,1) will return 6. If I combine this conditions together: (Return "True" if it starts with 6 and if it is 10digits. =if(and(Len(A1)="10",Left(A1,1)="6"),"True","False") However, it returns "FALSE". Why does it return false when I join them by "AND"??? Please Help Thank you. James8309 <jaedong1221@gmail.com> wrote in news:41d70b61-47ae-4867-989c- 801891b49752@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com: > =if(and(Len(...

Exchange problem #5
hi I have a questions. I have a windows server 2003 standard edition and I install exchange 2003 on it . but I have a problem when exchange installation is finished some service is not working ( POP3 & IMP4 ). I must say I install exchange 2003 sp2. pl help me thanks On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:01:52 +0330, "Kiarash" <kiarash@kavehglass.com> wrote: >hi >I have a questions. I have a windows server 2003 standard edition and I >install exchange 2003 on it . but I have a problem when exchange >installation is finished some service is not working ( POP3 & IMP...

Unique Problem?
I'm have a problem that I can not solve as of yet. When I open Excel it displays a message that says for me to check the Name of the File I'm trying to open as it may no longer exist or it may be missed spelled. My problem is I do not have a file with the Name that the message displays. I can click the "Ok" button and proceed with using excel. The file it say's I'm trying to open is "http:// ichart.finance.yahoo.com/table.csv&s" this is part of a code that I was using for a project. I remove the file that this code is in and did a complete resta...

Send/Receive Problem with ONE addressee
Hi.. I have a client that I am having trouble sending email to AND receiving email from - She does not get what I send, and I am not getting what she sends! What could it be? - Everyone else in the office IS GETTING HER MAIL and is able to send to her - I checked my rules, everything is fine! Any ideas? ...