Checkbook reconciliation problem

  • Follow

I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
it?
0
Reply Utf 4/23/2010 2:33:01 PM

Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may solve
your 'missing' transactions issue.

When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were you
doing manual bank recs before this?
Best regards,
Ian Stewart.

"icc" wrote:

> I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
> payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
> book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
> cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
> it?
0
Reply Utf 4/23/2010 7:34:01 PM

It is not cut off day for sure. Also I'm using system for 4 month and this is
my first reconciliation. Also when I open bank account transaction a lot of
transactions missing

"Ian in Ireland" wrote:

> Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may solve
> your 'missing' transactions issue.
>
> When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were you
> doing manual bank recs before this?
> Best regards,
> Ian Stewart.
>

> "icc" wrote:
>
> > I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
> > payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in check
> > book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions in
> > cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can fix
> > it?
0
Reply Utf 4/23/2010 7:49:01 PM

It might be an issue related to your current collation, are there any
special characters in the Transaction ID field, or at least are there any
differences between the transactions shown up and the missing?
--
Regards,
--

"icc" <icc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It is not cut off day for sure. Also I'm using system for 4 month and this
> is
> my first reconciliation. Also when I open bank account transaction a lot
> of
> transactions missing
>
> "Ian in Ireland" wrote:
>
>> Try putting your document cut off date well into the future - this may
>> solve
>> your 'missing' transactions issue.
>>
>> When you set up Bank Rec first, was it a brand new bank account? or were
>> you
>> doing manual bank recs before this?
>> Best regards,
>> Ian Stewart.
>>

>> "icc" wrote:
>>
>> > I  try to reconcile bank account and find out that some receivable and
>> > payable  transactions missing. All deposits done properly.  Also in
>> > check
>> > book current balance way off to cash account balance. All transactions
>> > in
>> > cash account present as well as in bank transaction report.   How I can
>> > fix
>> > it?

0
Reply Mohammad 4/27/2010 9:30:36 PM