Allow Auto-assignment of Vendor ID

  • Follow

Many companies use a Vendor number before converting to Great Plains.
Several of these clients have expressed dissatisfaction with the inability to
have the Vendor ID assigned automatically by GP.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7cb15287-7c27-4f48-a7ba-ae3748f2d253&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Reply RudyG (7) 8/18/2006 4:17:07 PM

Ethotech has an add-on product called Next Numeric Collection that does this
for vendors and other master records in GP.  www.ethotech.com

Good luck!

"RudyG" wrote:

> Many companies use a Vendor number before converting to Great Plains.
> Several of these clients have expressed dissatisfaction with the inability to
> have the Vendor ID assigned automatically by GP.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7cb15287-7c27-4f48-a7ba-ae3748f2d253&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Reply Utf 7/25/2007 4:06:02 PM