Length of time to publish - 73179

  • Follow

Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ?
Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ?
0
Reply Utf 5/27/2010 8:48:37 PM

Check the Remote Web Site Properties | Publishing settings and make sure you
are not "Publishing all pages" when you publish.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"mousey" wrote:

> Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ?
> Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ?
0
Reply Utf 5/27/2010 8:43:18 PM

Kathleen,

I have it set to post only changed pages. I also notice that the files in
the split screens are not very fast to open. Could it be the cause ???

Mousey

"Kathleen Anderson" wrote:

> Check the Remote Web Site Properties | Publishing settings and make sure you
> are not "Publishing all pages" when you publish.
>
> --
> ~ Kathleen Anderson
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> Spider Web Woman Designs
> http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/
> Please reply to the newsgroup for the benefit of others
>

> "mousey" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ?
> > Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ?
0
Reply Utf 5/28/2010 4:55:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.057 seconds)

Reply: