OWA problem. 440 Login Timeout https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0

I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
it runs well .
but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA it
automatic change address to
and display below:
440 login Timeout.

exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
who can help me?

Thanks A lot.

Best Regards

jeffray (8)

I ve the same problem .
When I select Form Authentication on SMTP Virtual Server, a logon on
https://server/exchange display " 440 login TimeOut ".
Did you find a solution ??

Thanks a lot

"Jeff Hua" a écrit :

> I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
> it runs well .
> but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA it
> automatic change address to
> https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0
> and display below:
> 440 login Timeout.
> exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
> wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
> reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
> who can help me?
> Thanks A lot.
> Best Regards
> Jeff

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

CRM 3.0 doesn't send mail to customers
Hi All I've Installed CRM 3.0 on a domain, and a second Exchange Server 2003 to handle the users' mailboxes. The Exchange Router was installed, and the rules were deployed. I use the Web Client, and created a new customer (the DB is empty), and assigned an email address. But when I send a mail to that customer, the customer doesn't receipt the mail, but the customer's history shows as completed those mails. The second Exchange Server relays all mails to the first Exchange on the organisation. Any idea to put to work the mail? Thanks -- Luis Quiroz On Apr 16, 5...

Problem With Comments
I am creating a large spreadsheet by hand with about 1000 rows by 30 columns. About half of the cells need comments, but after I use a few hundred comments they start to reassign to different cells. Example, I make a comment on cell A1, and then create a comment much later on cell C453, cell A1's comment box moves from being adjacent to cell A1 to being adjacent to cell C453 and has the comment I want for cell C453, but the comment points to cell A1! It appears that Excel X has some kind of limit on the number of comments on a spreadsheet. Is there any way to get around this? ...

CListView Problem
Hello Friends, I am having problem in displaying different sizes of images and underneath them I having some text to display. My Main issue is that whenever the row is not having sufficient height then the text is being displayed as three dots (...) and whenever I select the image then It is displaying me the full text and when deselected then again three dots. I want to remove these three dots at the run time depending upon the height required by the text to be displayed. Please help. Thanks in advance. Look into owner drawn flag. That will let you override the default drawing, ...

Initial login problems via RPC over HTTP...
I have a problem that has been plaguing me since Microsoft implemented RPC over HTTP. It seems if I'm on the internal network, I can configure RPC over HTTP, logon and never have a problem. But if I'm out of the office and configure RPC over HTTP, my initial logon always fails. My domain, ID and password are never accepted and I cannot log into Outlook. Once I go into the office it works just fine and I never have logon problems again. Has anyone seen this issue and know why it happens? I've been looking for an answer for this for 3 years. Thanks in advance. When you first confi...

Quick Print Problem
On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running GP10 SP4 ------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It works for me. Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-) Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Micro...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Feature comparison
We are building a business case to move from Great Plains v6.0 to v8.0. Where can I find a resource that shows the feature changes/improvements between the versions from v6.0 through to v8.0? PDF files describing new features or a comparison table would be great. Thanks.... If you start the install process with each CD and go to the documentation section you will be able to find a what's new section. "Frewy" <Frewy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034AF995-2151-4681-A4F5-4D013262BE1E@microsoft.com... > We are building a business case to move fro...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

re: slow OWA

[MAPILAB ANN.] Native POP3 Connector v2 for Exchange/SBS
We are proudly bringing to your attention our new product: Native POP3 Connector version 2. Free trial download is available! Comparing to the first version this is a completely new solution which enables Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 (Small Business Server 2000/2003) to work with POP3 mail in a complete and native way. Beside the others it includes the following key features: #1 INTEGRATION Exchange System Manager full integration with the distributed administration feature. NPC is a native solution for Exchange Server: you can manage and configure it as if it were a st...

Microsoft Office: Word 2003 memory and encountering problems
I am using a third party application that uses xml and vba to repurpose documents. The issue I am having is that I get variable results each time I run a repurpose the very same document, and Word usually just hangs or provides an insufficent memory message or microsoft encountered a problem and needs to close. Sometimes the repurpose is successful. I'm looking everywhere to seek out a solution. I have Word SP1 and have a larger Word memory, I have more than enough RAM. I am on a stand alone computer, in a networked business environment, and the application runs fro...

Microsoft Exchange offline address book Error 0x8004010F
Hi, So I'm getting the error 0x8004010F and I tried the resolution in KB 905813 (make sure there is a valid OL Address book selected) and that doesn't solve my error. Does anyone have any other suggestions to clear this error? Thanks! -- JP Bourget, MCSE Arnold Magnetic Technologies This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C76AEC.BD55EE60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable What errors are in your app log when you generate the oab? turn = msexchangesa\oal generator to max and rebuild ...

Access security problem
I have access file not open because of security . i have the access file and the MDW file too so i want to know how to open this file and see the tables and the data The easiest way is to set up a shortcut to open the .mdb file using the .mdw file. The Target entry in the shortcut needs to be of this form: "FullPathFileNameToAccess.exe" "FullPathFileNameToYourDatabase" /WRKGRP "FullPathFileNameToYourSecurity.mdw" Here's a real example of mine: "C:\Program Files\MicrosoftOffice2003\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\Documents and Settings...

Timeline Problem
Hi All, I am trying to create a time-line graph by usineg a stacked bar chart. I am having problems setting the min and maximum for the X axis (date). Whatever values I put in for the min and max values seem to reset to 0 and 100,000 - is there a resoon for this? How do I set my min and max as 1/1/04 and 15/6/05 respectively? I have tried putting the date and the numerical date in but this doesn't seem to work. Regards Andi When you refer to the X axis are you refering to the vertical or horizontal axis? Excel treats the Horizontal axis of a Bar chart as the X axis for some app...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

Category Problems....HELP!
I currently have Money 2006 Small Business. I started using Money years ago with earlier versions. The category list I use has evolved from the previous versions, and there appear to be many of the "standard" categories I don't use, and want to delete them (There are no transactions tied to them.) I've tried deleting these many, many times, but they reappear within a few minutes. I tried the "move" function, moving to a similar category that is being used (e.g moved "Medical-Dental" to "Medical/Dental") but the category reappears after a few ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

Why does OWA...