Publish interactive data to the Web using Excel (Problem)

  • Follow

Greetings,
im having some problems with publishing interactive data to the Web using
Excel. I followed the instructions at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010552771033.aspx

I downloaded and installed the Office Web Components (owc11.exe) - I tried
using both the Danish and the English version

I am running with IE8.0
I am using MS Office 2003 using SP3   (11.8320.8221)
I am running WindowsXP SP3

No matter what I do i allways get the message:

Hvis du vil bruge denne webside interaktivt, skal du have Microsoft®
Internet Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 2 (SP2) eller nyere og Microsoft Office
2003 Web Components.

*******  Translation  ********
If you want to use this website interactively, you need to have Microsoft®
Internet Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher and Microsoft Office
2003 Web Components.
******  Translation End  ******

I am at a loss - I have no idea what's causing it - Can anyone help me ?
0
Reply Utf 3/23/2010 12:01:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.134 seconds)

Reply: