In Excel, changing a range of cells to all caps.

I would like to know how to change a range of cells from mixed- or lower-case
to all upper-case in Excel.

Hi,
in another column enter

=upper(A1)

I assume that A1 is the cell where you have the text, copy formula down

"antonioejones612" wrote:

> I would like to know how to change a range of cells from mixed- or lower-case
> to all upper-case in Excel.
-1
By formula............see UPPER function in help

By macro..............

Sub Upper()
Dim Cell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
        For Each Cell In Selection
             Cell.Formula = UCase(Cell.Formula)
    Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:23:02 -0700, antonioejones612
<antonioejones612@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to know how to change a range of cells from mixed- or lower-case
>to all upper-case in Excel.

0
Gord