How to retrive password protected worksheet but forgot password?

  • Follow

I password protected an Excel spreadsheet and now can't remember the
password.  Is there any way that I can gain access to my worksheet?
0
Reply Utf 11/19/2009 9:15:01 PM

There are tons of FREE good Excel password 'cracking' tools.  Your favorite
search engine should get about a gazillion hits on a phrase like "crack excel
password" or "excel password cracker".

A good one that many report great success with can be found at:
http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

"Laurie" wrote:

> I password protected an Excel spreadsheet and now can't remember the
> password.  Is there any way that I can gain access to my worksheet?
-1
Reply Utf 11/19/2009 9:42:01 PM

(page loaded in 1.018 seconds)

Reply: