How do I set up sub-headings in Excel?

  • Follow

I'm trying to set up a chart to compare costs of various projects.  Each
project will have a heading of the project name and size, and two
sub-headings of total cost and cost per square foot. How do i set up a
sub-heading?
4
Reply Utf 2/2/2010 10:21:02 PM

A  "chart" as in graphical representation?

Or just a table of data on your worksheet?

Can you show a small sample of what you currently have and what you want the
layout to look like?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:21:02 -0800, travel junkie <travel
junkie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to set up a chart to compare costs of various projects.  Each
>project will have a heading of the project name and size, and two
>sub-headings of total cost and cost per square foot. How do i set up a
>sub-heading?

0
Reply Gord 2/2/2010 11:27:10 PM

(page loaded in 0.022 seconds)