Excel - Convert int value secs past midnight into time 53100=2:45

How do convert an int value of seconds past midnight into a time value?
Example: 53100 = 2:45PM

Hi,

with your seconds in a1

=A1/(24*60*60)
and format as time (hh:mm:ss)

--
Mike

question.

"Zuly" wrote:

> How do convert an int value of seconds past midnight into a time value?
> Example: 53100 = 2:45PM
Divide by the number of seconds in a day, as in:
=a1/86400
Format as a time.

Regards,
Fred

"Zuly" <Zuly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do convert an int value of seconds past midnight into a time value?
> Example: 53100 = 2:45PM

0
Fred

CRM 1.2 Too Slow to be usuable
This application is just to slow to be usable in a production environment. If a user has not done a query recently, it takes 2-3 minutes to bring up data. This makes it useless, for all intents and purposes, live while on the phone. Do you have any third party tools added to CRM? "John" wrote: > This application is just to slow to be usable in a production environment. > > If a user has not done a query recently, it takes 2-3 minutes to bring up > data. > This makes it useless, for all intents and purposes, live while on the phone. > Nope. This is an out-o...

Sumif() help #2
Gurus, I'm stuck with this formula. I have a spreadsheet with two tabs. On one is a list of Standard Window Types in different houses and the quantity of that type of window for that house. The Window type can be repeated many times with different quantities. On my second tab I have a list of all the unique windows listed only once. I want to know the frequency that a window is used in all these projects. I'm using =SUMIF(Quantity!$A$2:$A$1567,Usage!A2,Quantity!$B$2:$B$1567). The funny thing is I've got a total of 3,213 windows in these projects but the sum if returns a ...

Printing an Excel doucument

Acrobat Reader #2
When opening acrobat reader, it asks for the microsoft publisher 2003 cd. When you insert the cd the file it is looking for cannot be found. I think the file name is sku019.cab or something very similar. This is getting to be very annoying. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. The exact error would be preferable to an almost. Reinstall the Reader. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charles" <chubbard@mh2.com> wrote in message news:1a03a01c44d94$34e46b60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When opening acrobat read...

how do i form 2 lines in 1 row?
I'm guessing you're looking to force text in a cell to wrap into the next line of the same cell. If that's true...... Edit the text and move the insertion point to where you want to wrap the text. Hold down the [Alt] key and press [Enter] Does that help? ---------------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) "MSEXCELROOKIE" <MSEXCELROOKIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:951AA059-1613-4A62-AAA6-7890AF6F84A6@microsoft.com... > In one cell type this is line one then Alt + ENTER then type this is line two. The Alt ...

Windows Update

excel axes

Value-of Select
Hi there, Im in a pickle chaps. I need to fetch information out from our raw XML files into a Style XSL sheet. Basically I have the commant <xsl:value-of select="Product/ProductCode"/> However the structure of the XML file is based like the following example <root> <Product> <ProductCode type="Seller">V1145</ProductCode> <ProductCode type="Buyer">H05439</ProductCode> </Product> </root> As you can see, we have different product codes based on Buyer and Sellers. However in my style sheet I only wan...

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

moving publisher #2
I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it on my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the laptop???? Cliff without the source CD...you don't. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336C1CBE-2A51-4B62-B83D-46C35C557B74@microsoft.com... > I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it > on > my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the > laptop???? > > Cliff I...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...

Outlook 2003: Run-time error / Automation Error
We have been using a 3rd party add-in for several years with various configurations of Outlook/Windows and Exchange 5.5. The application is called organiziQ.Team and we are no longer eligible for support (nor does the company support the product anymore to my knowledge). It allows the user to focus on an individual calendar while seeing an overview of multiple calendars at the same time. Anyway, I'm trying out Office 2003 (we have it anyway through our organization) and I can't seem to get the application to launch properly. The system is fully patched. I'll add the add-in, the...