Display tabs for all worksheetts at bottom

  • Follow

Have a workbook with 12 tabs at bottom, when I open the workbook the tabs are
not showing.  How do I fix?  Thanks for your assistance.

0
Reply Utf 1/19/2010 10:41:01 PM

Try this, just to the left of the scroll left arrow at the bottom of you
sheet, see a small vertical bar.  When you hover the cursor over that bar
you should see two tiny vertical bars and tiny arrows on each side of the
bars.  Left click and hold and slide it to the right.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Ann Gaston" <Ann Gaston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have a workbook with 12 tabs at bottom, when I open the workbook the tabs
> are
> not showing.  How do I fix?  Thanks for your assistance.

0
Reply L 1/19/2010 11:40:24 PM

Check this setting:

In Excel 2007...

Office button>Excel Options>Advanced>Display options for this workbook>Show
sheet tabs

All other versions of Excel...

Tools>Options>View tab>Window Options>Sheet tabs

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ann Gaston" <Ann Gaston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have a workbook with 12 tabs at bottom, when I open the workbook the tabs
> are
> not showing.  How do I fix?  Thanks for your assistance.

0
Reply T 1/20/2010 12:38:03 AM

(page loaded in 0.053 seconds)

Reply: