command to move to different sheet

I would like to create a button to bring me to a different sheet within the
same work book

Hi,
create a button and apply the code as follow if the sheet is hidden

Sub Bring sheet()
'
' Bring sheet Macro
'

'
    Sheets("your name").Visible = True
    Sheets("your name").Select
End Sub

if sheet is not hidden use

Sub Bring sheet()
'
' Bring sheet Macro
'

    Sheets("your name").Select
End Sub

"hberg" wrote:

> I would like to create a button to bring me to a different sheet within the
> same work book

print preview command in Excel

Stationary and Style Sheet
We are using prebuilt html templates with style sheets as stationary. The problem is that Outlook 2002 adds additional font tags, messing up the style sheet. Is there any way to force Outlook to not alter the stationary? BTW, this wasn't an issue with Outlook 2000, but the current Office install at work (which I have zero control over) is now Outlook 2002. Thanks ...

Adding data from another sheet.
I hope I can find some help on this one. I have a spreadsheet that consists of two sheets. The first is a form. The second is a list of questions. I have added a checkbox next to each question on sheet 2 to select the question and add it to the form on sheet 1. The problem: when you select a question on sheet 2 it will only add it to a specific cell on sheet 1. So if I select question 15 it will go in a position like it is the 15th question when actually I would like it to be the first question. The question: Is there a way to make the questions start adding to the top cell on sheet 1...

Error while moving emails to .pst
Has anyone had this happen? We are trying to encourage our users to create .pst folders on our network since we are implementing a 250MB limit for mailboxes. When my users are trying to move these emails in chunks, either by archiving or click and drag, they receive the following error message: "Error while archiving folder "folder name" in store "Mailbox - user name". Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was denied." This is a HUGE problem since we are implementing the mailbox limit in the next week and these...

moving average #2
Hey, I'm calculating a moving average, and I found this formula. In cel R14 this formula is set: In cel R$1 there is the number 12,what are the days I want to calculate the average. Cel G14 is the current closeprice of the stock. Can someone explains this? thx =(R13+1/(R$1+1)*(G14-R13) Assuming R13 is the previous moving average, then this is an exponential moving average. As an example if R1=4, then G14 get a weight of .2 and the previous average weight is .8. Applying the same rule to R13 mean G13 get a weight of .8 * .2, G12 get ..8*.8*.2, etc. The formula I have seen would use ...

send rows of excel sheet to text file
I want to input data into cells in a spreadsheet and then send or save the data to a txt file without any delimiters. ie go from excel columns ABC 123 T456 to ABC123T456 Each row would need to be a new line in the text file Any ideas Thanks Chris Chris, Use the Text Write Program at www.tushar-mehta.com. Select your cells, and use the selection option. Leave the delimiter box blank. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Chris" <chris.nospam@nospam.atlas-anchor.com> wrote in message news:Ot0cb....

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

moving margin in the brochure template
I have tried everything and can't move the right marign in the brochure template any help would be greatly apprceciated. thanks Are you trying to move it beyond your printer's limitation? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C47C2F9-88BF-4BED-92E2-F2ABF5AF6AE1@microsoft.com... >I have tried everything and can't move the right marign in the brochure > template any help would be greatly apprceciated. thanks Arrange, layout guides. What template are you using? Most all of the brochu...

Move mailbox option not available
after an in place upgrade from NT4 to W2k3 and after a connection agreements and after exchange 2003 instal I am having problems moving mailboxes. I cannot get the context sensitive properties to render on a mailbox to select a move inside of the system manager. The only mailbox that will render the Exchange task context sensitive menu for the move mail box option is the acount I used to setup the connection agreements and to install Exh2k3. This account has all the pre-requisited permissions to do anything in the domain. I can move this users mailbox back and forth from exch 5.5 to exh...

Move the *.mny file
I have been using money since Money 2001. When I installed Money 2006, I discovered part of Money 2001 was still their and that is where my *.mny file is stored. How do I move my *.mny file to get it into the Money 2006 folder, and still have money be able to find it. I almost lost it when I first deleted Money 2001, and had to retreve it from the Recyle bin. Thanks, -- Jared3 Move it to the new folder, and then double-click it to open the file. Money 2006 will remember the location next time you start up the program from the Start Menu -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http:...

Move N:! Relationship when converting lead to Opportunity?
Ok, I have a Custom Field in my Leads based on an N:1 relationship I made. What it does is let me associate an Account as my business partner on the Lead. I want to keep that field and keep it populated when I convert the Lead to an Opportunity. I have no idea how to do that. Any suggestions? Thanks! Create the same 1:N field in the Opporutnity and via the Relationship Mapping area, map the these two fields together. CRM Client >> Settings >> Customization >> Customize Entities >> Lead >> 1:N Relationship >> opportunity_originating_lead >> Map...

ESEutil commands
I need a step by step guide on using eseutil. I need to learn how to use this tool to commit the logs to the database On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:09:02 -0800, "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a step by step guide on using eseutil. I need to learn how to use this >tool to commit the logs to the database eseutil/? A full online backup of the store will commit the logs. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I have another site that will not have a backup solution in place until next month so i would to know how to flush the logs using this utility ...

How to protect a shared sheet but allow groups to expand
Hi, I am running Office XP and I am having a problem with protection and groups. On one of my sheets I have grouped some rows so that the plus/minus sign is on the left. Some of the cells are unprotected so they can be updated when the sheet is protected. The problem is that when the sheet is protected you cannot expand or collapse the groups. I found some code on Google that runs when you open the workbook and allows the groups to function properly and the codes works great. However when I share the workbook the code no longer functions and in fact generates an error upon opening the ...

Command Button #4
I'm trying to create a command button to clear filters in my spreadsheet. I don't know how to write the commands, but can recored a macro and run it fine. I tried pasting that macro into the button....and I had it working then messed it up. Now when I click on the button, nothing happens. The code currently associated to the button is below. I really don't want Criteria1 to = 'Reject', but the one time the button worked if no filter was set and the button clicked, an error was returned. The only way I could make it work was to force a filter as part of the macro. How...

How to Move Email, Folders, Addresses to New Computer
I just built a new computer and upgraded to Outlook 2002 from 2000. Is there a way to get my old emails and folders into the new Outlook on the new computer? I have the same question for the address book. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jack Jack <jbruss@wi.rr.com> wrote: > I just built a new computer and upgraded to Outlook 2002 from 2000. > Is there a way to get my old emails and folders into the new Outlook > on the new computer? I have the same question for the address book. http://www.slipstick.com/config/movepst.htm -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillm...

command
how do you use command. A lot of computer people use it but how do we use it? Aaron You've reached a newsgroup dedicated to supporting the use of Microsoft Access, a relational database product. I don't see anything in your post that suggests you are asking about MS Access. Please post to a newsgroup that supports the area covered by your post. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "aaron" <aaron_t_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:78CB1423-55B3-40A1-8BF5-D4615E816057@microsoft.com... > how do you use command. A lot of computer people use i...

command boxes from menu
I was working on word 2003, I had copied a portion of an online ebook to paste onto a new document, when I did right click to paste it on the doc. the command box appears outlined, no word commands, it's like a ghost. I then went to the menu at the top to Edit and find paste to do it from there and the same thing appeared; an outline of the command box, no word commands, it's like a ghost. I tried to pretend the words were there just not visible and moved my cursor to the position in which I thought paste was and clicked but nothing happened. Has anybody ever had this ...

HELP!! How to formula the "sheet" link
Hi , I have a workbook contains 1+50 worksheet, I want to link each sheet number to sheet one, besides manually change the sheet # in the formula =SUM('sheet02'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet02'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet03'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet03'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet04'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet04'!$H$26) =SUM('sheet05'!$H$16:$H$21,'sheet05'!$H$26) ..... up to sheet 50... Can someone help me to automatic it in anyway? Thank you very much!!!! Nicole Try a formula like the following: =SUM(INDIRECT("Sheet"&TEXT(ROW()-4+2,&...

Shutdown-difference between Shutdown and Reboot
Hello, does anybody knows what is the difference between the real shutdown and the shutdown which is part of a reboot? I have a problem with an XP SP3 Computer, when i try to shutdown, it doesn't, but when i reboot, it makes the complete shutdown and reboots. The problem is caused by an external HDD, without it, the shutdown of the machine is ok. Now i would like to take the shutdown-command of the reboot, if that is possible. Thank you, Regards, franc francwalter wrote: > Hello, > > does anybody knows what is the difference between the real shutdown > and...

regression lines and r-square in work sheets instead of charts
1. I am mathematically challenged 2. I have a series of numbers such as sales per month for a 60 month period. From these numbers I have to predict the next month, quarter’s sales. I have to (1) enter the historic data, (2) prepare a line graph, (3) add a trend line by choosing one of the regression types (4) set the period and ask for the r-square value, (5)"zoom in" on the graph to find the value. (6) go back to the worksheet and plug in the predicted number and the r-square value and (7) repeat steps 2-6 for each of the remaining 5 regression models. 3. I could enter the ...

command
still learning of the sql command HOW TO DISABLE XP_CMDSHELL AND DISABLE BOTH MAIL PROCEDURES ...

Finding specific sheets within a workbook
I have a workbook with over 1000 sheets. 25 of these are numbers unit 1, unit 2, etc... Each one of these is followed by 50 sheets with supplemental information. Other than organizing the sheets named "unit x" in order, is there any way to jump or go to these sheets without having to scroll through all the other sheets between "unit 1" and the last sheet for "unit 25"? Thanks in advance for your help. Roy Wrote: > I have a workbook with over 1000 sheets. 25 of these are numbers uni > 1, > unit 2, etc... Each one of these is followed by 50 sh...

Macro for sheet delete, very easy
my code is: Sheets("Sheet 1 (2)").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete How can i hace it delete the seleted sheet, not always 'Sheet 1 (2)'? -- comotoman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475211 This code deletes the active sheet, with no prompt for confirmation: Application.DisplayAlerts = False ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete ...

Moving through a spreadsheet
I've created a two page fill in spreadsheet. When protected, only certain cells are available for editing. My two pages were created side by side on the sheet due to columns needed, it just made creating easier. Horizontally I can have 15 columns on page one and 5 columns on page two. My problem is, I would like to be able to move through the protected sheet in a certain manner meaning, Tab through all cells vertically in the B columns first then tab through the cells in the E column and then move to page two and tab through row 6, p q r s t then row 7, p q r s t and so on. Is th...

need to copy cell refs with different incrementation
I need to copy a range of cells, and some of them have references t cells on another worksheet, but the cells with references are no contiguous, nor are the referenced cells. I have tried the fill handl to duplicate, and it does it partially correct, but not completely. Example: B7 contains cell reference =eb!A4 (eb is the name of the othe worksheet), and C9 contains cell reference =eb!B5. Cell B10 contain the cell reference =eb!A8, and C12 contains =eb!B9. I want to cop these six cells over and over down the page. The problem is that I need the B cells to increment the number by thre o...