VBA: Insert Page Breaks code is not working in Excel 2010

  • Follow

I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row.
This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn't in another Excel 2010 machine.
It doesn't seem right to me that VBA code would behave differently in
different versions of Excel. Am I missing something??

0
Reply iswarya 4/22/2010 9:18:38 AM

RE: Am I missing something??

Yes, your code.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"iswarya" <u59539@uwe> wrote in message news:a6e77011b51d5@uwe...
>I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row.
> This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn't in another Excel 2010
> machine.
> It doesn't seem right to me that VBA code would behave differently in
> different versions of Excel. Am I missing something??

0
Reply ozgrid 4/22/2010 9:24:43 AM

(page loaded in 0.048 seconds)

Reply: