the freeze panes icon is not working

the freeze icon is vague and did not accept any clik so, i can't freeze a row
or a column or even a cell

Using Vista???
Applications usually become NOT RESPONDING if additional tasks are running.
Wait or restart the application or open the task manager Ctrl+Shift+Esc and
close down the unnecesarry programs.
--
Best Regards,

Faraz

"elshazlyas" wrote:

> the freeze icon is vague and did not accept any clik so, i can't freeze a row
> or a column or even a cell
You may want to check he status of Windows - Split.

This can affect the way that the fereeze works
--
If the post is helpful, please consider donating something to an animal
charity on my behalf.

"elshazlyas" wrote:

> the freeze icon is vague and did not accept any clik so, i can't freeze a row
> or a column or even a cell

Back Order Work Order
Hello, When adding an item with 0 inventory to a sale I get a prompt to create a back order. When I add the same exact item to a work order there is no prompt to create a back order. Is that correct? I expect to have some back orders on work orders is there a work around method (or maybe I am missing a fix)? Thank you, Jim This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0572_01C89517.067BEB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JimF, In RMS' mind, an order, is an order, is an order, and not a sale. --=20...

Opening Excel files in Works
Is it possible to open Excel files in microsoft Works? Excel can save files in lots of different formats. If you look at MSWorks, you'll see what kind of files it can open. Then just save a copy of the Excel file as one of those types. But I don't think that MSWorks can open the normal excel workbook--you'll have to do some work. Chadman wrote: > > Is it possible to open Excel files in microsoft Works? -- Dave Peterson ...

CEICW freezes at configuring firewall
Hello, this post in in relation to my other post of the ntbackup not working. I did a restore and the backups works fine, and i was just testing everything out, when i noticed, the CEICW was not working correctly. IT always freezes at configuring firewall and its 1cm away from finishing that. IT causes the computer to lockup. there are no errors in the event log, or in the ICW.log. the log stops with no errors. I even went back 3 months with the backup and it still has the same problem. I found a working backup from 09 but the active directory has changes so much that it is n...

Today view "tasks" pane has wrong date
Hello, The task dates in the task pane of the Today view are all one day behind their correct date. The dates are displayed correctly in the main Tasks view, and my computer date is correct. For example, if a task is due today, it shows up correctly in the principal tasks view, but shows up with yesterday's date in the task pane of the Today view. Any ideas? I am using Outlook 2002. thanks. ...

Any recommendations for Works 4 book?
I would like one of the experts to point me to a good book on Word 4. My tasks are relatively simple, so I don't need a professional level book. I don't want a Dummies book either. Something in between, please. Bernard W Joseph On 9/3/07 6:47 PM, in article ODh98Vp7HHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, "Bernard W Joseph" <k8lix@arrl.net> wrote: > I would like one of the experts to point me to a good book on Word 4. My > tasks are relatively simple, so I don't need a professional level book. > I don't want a Dummies book either. Something in between, pleas...

Getting attribute value in vb code not working...please help
Hi, sorry I've asked similar questions, but still having trouble. I'm using asp.net (vb.net). I select a node from an xmlDoc string (I've made sure that the intended item exists), then want to determine if that node exists, then get a certain attribute value and assign that to a variable. Simple. But when I run it (including debug with breaks) no value gets assigned...it just skips from my If... line to the code after the End If. Similar code works if I'm looking at previous-sibling, but no following-sibling so I was hoping someone could at least tell me that my xpath looks ok...

SBPS_NOBORDERS ignored by status window panes when using CMFCVisualManagerOffice2007?
Hi, Removing borders from status window panes does not seem to work when CMFCVisualManagerOffice2007 is active. I'm not sure if this is by design (however odd that could seem) or simply a bug in FeaturePack. Has anyone come up with a workaround? Thanks, Bogdan ...

Outlook 2007 freezes/crashes on startup most of the time
A little more than 50% of the time, Outlook 2007 freezes for me on startup. Usually it is very early on -- according to the task manager, there has been very little I/O when it freezes. When frozen, there is no I/O or change in RAM usage. It appears to be totally dead. After killing the task and restarting a few times, sometimes it will start up fine, other times it will ask me to disable an add-on. The add-on to be disabled appears to be varied randomly. Usually if I disable the add-on, it starts up okay, and then I can re-enable the add-on from the trust center and it works fine from then o...

preview pane globally off
Is there a way to turn off the preview pane for all subfolders(I have 100's of subfolders) thanks CR do you have many custom views? if not... at start menu, run, type outlook.exe /cleanviews This will erase all custom views and better insure step 2 works. Find define views in the Views menu - it's under arrange by or current view, depending on your version. Modify the Message view and disable the preview pane - it's under other settings. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

Control + C wont work
Does anyone know of a setting to enable/disable copying with contol + c For some reason it is not working for me. Thanks in advance -- WREFOR ----------------------------------------------------------------------- WREFORD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39868 Is the worksheet protected -- swatsp0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1510 View this th...

create transparent toolbar / toolbar-icons
hi all, is there a way for creating a transparent toolbar ? at this time of writing we have a standard toolbar that is colored gray (windows default)... but we'd like to be able to customize the toolbar's color... so i tried to edit the bitmaps within visual studio using the graphical rc editor an changed the background of each toolbar icon to pink, because i thought if i use pink as a background the icon/bitmap's background wille be transparent.. but this did not work.. any ideas ? would be really great... thanks in advance cheers joerg ...

outlook 97 mail not working
I have set up a new internet mail client for outlook 97 but it does not appear in the Norton antivirus email client list - nor does it work (outgoing mail from outlook just sits in the outbox and incoming mail goes to outlook express) help! any ideas please? ...

custom form not correctly displayed in the preview pane
hi all, I created a custom form by modifing the default message and published it in my personnal forms. what I did is shrink the "message" field to insert a logo between the message field and the subject field. when I send the page (event to myself) the form is correct when I open the message but in the preview pane, I still have the default message form without my logo. how can I also have the preview pane use my custom form ? BTW, the 3D effect check box on the message field is greyed and not modifiable. it is not possible to remove the 3D effect from the message field or ...

Freezing panes
I wish to freeze the upper left corner of the first 5 cells (A1:A5) so that if I scroll right or down the freezed cells will just stay visible whereever I am in the sheet. But I cannot manage to do so. When I freeze the cells and if I scroll down, then the RHS of the freezed cells stay also freezed which I don't want. I just want to freeze the cells and if I scroll right or down the unfreezed parts should scroll as I do. I tried split but also same problem appears. Any solution? You could open a new window to the same sheet and arrange them so that both are visible on s...

Icon problem when grouping apps on XP taskbar.
I've been struggling with a wierd problem on Windows XP. I have an MFC dialog-based app that displays its icons fine everywhere except when XP consolidates multiple instances into a single button. Then the icon reverts back the MFC cube on the taskbar. The window icons are still fine. I've redefined both the 16x16 and 32x32 icons in the app. Any idea what's happening? This is very strange. ...

Freezing
When I delete messages, Outlook freezes and gives the message that Outlook is not responding. ...

expand.dat file missing? Safe mode Outlook, not working
I've done nothing out of the ordinary, save deleting, multiple files from Dreamweaver, and now Outlook won't launch. When I try to start, it suggests safe mode (otherwise it just shuts down). Safe mode doesn't work either, though, and a message pops up that expand.dat file may be missing, damaged or properties have changed. Should I uninstall/reinstall Outlook or is there a way to fix this? I use Outlook quite a bit. Thanks, any help is appreciated! Try deleting or renaming the extend.dat file -- Outlook will just create a new one, and deleting that file won't cause an...

Auto Synchronisation not working
I am using Outlook 2003 and Windows xp pro Linked to Exchange 2003 and Windows Server 2003 I have set up offline folders and all my mail folders to synchronise with offline folders (ie ticked all the checkboxes under Folder Options in the Send /Receive settings dialogue box. An automatic send/receive is sceduled every one minute in the Send/Receive Groups dialogue box. However, none of my folders synchronise automatically. Instead I need the highlight each folder in turn and press Shift+F9. Is there a solution to this problem? TIA, Joe ...

Problem with Icons under the Design Tab
For some odd reason I have two icons that are doing nothing. This just started. The "Add Existing Fields" and the "Property Sheet" icons are dead. There not grayed out and they click like there working but no. I've uninstalled, re-installed, with the same problem. Has anyone got a fix for this problem? Thanks Don "blanch2009" <blanch2009@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0629573-DF5D-4F70-B241-51AC2CF981A5@microsoft.com... > For some odd reason I have two icons that are doing nothing. This just > started. The &...

install of Office 2004 freezes at User Information screen
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Hi, I'm trying to install Office 2004 on my G5 Mac (using Leopard) and when the installation reaches the User Information screen, it freezes and has to be force-quit. This is true when I use the Setup Assistant or when I do a drag-and-drop installation. I googled and found one person with the same problem- they had solved it by running Autoupdate, so I did that, but it didn't help. Any advice would be appreciated very much! I'm useless without my Excel spreadsheets! Thank you. -Emily Hi Emily - Did your ...

decimal point override does not work
I have fixed decimal point option on, but when I want to override the fixed decimal point by placing a "." after the number I enter, it still places the decimal point. For example: I want to enter the number 4,655.00 so I type "4655." and I get 46.55. I do still want the fixed decimal point, but when I have numbers that are #.00 I do not want to have to add "00" to every number. type '4655 single quote in the beginning onlyu AL <AL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE2DD9E5-9C64-4CF1-82C6-AE3BEA18E1FA@microsoft.com... > I hav...

Customising Taskbar Icon actions for Outlook 2003 #2
Hi there, I posted this a few weeks ago, to no avail. Trying again... ------------------------- Does anyone know how I might be able to tweak / customise the task bar icon for Outlook? I am referring to the Icon down on the right side of the task bar which appears when I set outlook to do so when minimised. Clicking this icon brings up various options... like OPEN OUTLOOK, Show Network Warnings, Hide when Minimised... etc. I would like to add SEND / RECEIVE to this little icon so that I can start a send / receive routine without taking outlook out of the minimised state. Anyone familar with ho...

Outlook freezes #15
Outlook freezes when I try to send a file attachment ...

"Move to folder" icons unlabeled
Using the "Move to Folder" command, the icons displayed are missing their names/labels. I've used this feature for years, but I just purchased a new copy/license of Outlook and installed it on a new PC with Windows 7.0, and it is giving this problem. Nothing happens if I right-click the icons displayed, and I've searched in vain for help in the MS support forums as well as the Microsoft site. Thanks in advance for your solution(s)!! ...

freeze pane #2
How do I stop the frozen pane, which in my case is a row, from being included in a sort check the "Header Row" radio button >-----Original Message----- >How do I stop the frozen pane, which in my case is a row, from being included in a sort >. > Select the area you want sorted. Don't include the frozen area. then sort. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "farmwife" <farmwife@hull-o.com> wrote in message news:518E67A8-7E42-42F3-A73B-238196AB95D7@microsoft.com... > How do I stop the frozen pane, which in my case is a row, from being included in a sort ...