Show only Grand total in Pivot Table

  • Follow

PLease help,
Is it possible to show only the "Columns" Grand Total of the Pivot table?

The user can select 1, 2, 3 or 15 weeks of data using the usual drop down
menu. 15 weeks show a large sheets of data for nothing. Specialy when we have
8 different data for each week. Most of the time we want to see the total
only of the selected weeks.

How can I hide the details (columns) and show the Total for each Item fields.
Pivot table can hide  the details by rows, why not by columns?

PS> I can not ask the user to hide himself the columns he doesn't want to
see because the sheets is Protected and I want the user to select a macros
instead to do this.
Thanks
4
Reply Utf 12/18/2009 8:06:01 PM