How do I draw shapes on a user form? (VBA Excel 2007)

I'm trying to draw shapes on a user form (ie arrows, circles, ovals, etc).
Can this be done?

hi, !

> I'm trying to draw shapes on a user form (ie arrows, circles, ovals, etc).
> Can this be done?

try with this:

Drawing on userform (Excel 2000 and above)
http://www.andypope.info/vba/userformdraw.htm

hth,
hector.

define outlook profile for hidden user (exchange 2003)
Hi, I am looking for a way to define outlook profile for user with the "Hide from Exchange address book" option turned on. In exchange 5.5 we did it by using LegacyExchangeDN (like /o=Organization/ou=SITE/cn=Recipients/cn=mailboxname), but it doesn't work in Exchange 2003. Also, what is GAL update interval in Exchange 2003 and how we can do GAL update manually (I see Rebuild option for Offline Address list, but it doesn't exist for GAL) Thanks, Igor Hi Igor, Unfortunatly you will need to temporarlly unhide the mailbox before settin-up this mailbox in Outlook then...

excel corresponding a formula with a date
I have multiple formulas running down my page in column b to rip certain things from my sales reports that i have saved in my documents. When i save these sales reports they get saved with a certain date of the week ending.I need a formula that will be able to correspond with the dates going down the page in column a, as i dont want to go down through hundreds of formulas to manually change the date. there must be a certain formula that can be included in my formula to rip this certain information. 06/12/09 ='Macintosh HD:Users:Liane:Documents:[DeeWhySalesreport061209.xls...

Outlook 2007
User receives emails with attachments but Outlook is not showing a paperclip icon. We have two exchnag servers - messages from one are causing a paperclip to show but not messages from the second ...

Sharing folders between User Accounts on same PC
Non of my data is stored on C: but on another partition on the drive. I have several User Accounts for different hobbies, etc. I want to share a folder so it is viweable on the desktops of the User Accounts, but I don't want to move the folder onto C: - I want it to stay in it's location. Is this possible? TIA. "Richard" <noggod@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:eadR9R0HLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Non of my data is stored on C: but on another partition on the drive. > > I have several User Accounts for different hobbies, etc. &...

a new drawing not erase previous drawing?
visual studio c++ 6.0, mfc, graphics in my program a new drawing erases previous drawing. How to manage that all that is drawn stays alive on the window? And is not erased when the window is covered by another window, as well. And that the image does not flicker... Those last two have from time to time appeared in my attempts to solve the first problem. And that I didn't manage at all - make the first drawing, then the second, see them both at the same time on the window. I have tried the following and maybe more: Invalidate(false), InvalidateRect(false), override OnEraseBkgnd, ...

Trying to Open Blank Form
I have a form (frmProjectDetails) which I'd like to open w/all fields blank. I added the following code: Sub ShowNewRecord() DoCmd.OpenForm "frmProjectDetails", acNormal DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub but when opening the form I get an error and am taken to the VB window to debug. I've tried variations of the above code, tried placing it in different subs or events but to no avail. Any ideas on what I've done wrong? BTW this is a bound from in Access 2K3. Thanx, Brian On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:44:22 -0700, fridayxiii <fridayxiii@gmail.com> wrote:...

Exchange 2007 Transport Rule
Hi All, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. I created some classifications and some transport rules. Problem is, I want people to add a classification to each message they send, so they should get a notification when they did not select any classification. I created two rules : - for each message sent, send a non-delivery report except if tagged with classification 1 - for each message sent, send a non-delivery report except if tagged with classification 2 It is working as expected only if I enable one of these rules. But if I enable both of them, all messages generate non-...

how to draw a bitmap transparently?
Hi, I have an owner draw button associated with a bitmap. In the bitmap editor, I turn off the option "draw opaque" for the bitmap. That is, I make it transparent. However, the the bitmap's background color still shows up on the button. The bitmap has only a solid circle in the middle. What else do I have to do? Please help. Thanks. Tony One thing you can do--and this works only for some restricted cases, which you may or may not have--is to make the button background 192,192,192, and when you LoadImage, you specify LR_MAP3DCOLORS. It will change the 192,192,192 to...

Is there an Excel formula to round a date to the end of the month
User enters a specific date, I'd like to round that entry to the end of the month With a date in A1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0) step into the next month and then back one day. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Siralec" wrote: > User enters a specific date, I'd like to round that entry to the end of the > month Another way... This requires the Analysis ToolPak add-in be installed for Excel versions prior to Excel 2007. A1 = some date =EOMONTH(A1,0) Format as Date -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Siralec" &...

User id executed stored procedure
Is there a way to find out in SQL 2005 who executed a particular stored procedure? Thank you, T. Yes and no. If you had the profiler running, you could determine who executed the proc. However, if it was not running, then there is no way to find out retroactively. -- Tom ---------------------------------------------------- Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS SQL Server MVP Toronto, ON Canada https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom.Moreau "tolcis" <nytollydba@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d1e919db-e896-4eb7-85f0-a011...

Restricting users to send mails to only a specific domains
Hi All, We are having a peculiar requirement. Many outsourced employees are present in our organisation, and thus mail flow for them is restricted to local. However, there is one seciton of users, who would like to have access to specific domains (their own company). We are able to restrict the users for entire internet mail flow. Is there any way of achieving it. Regards, Phani Kumar TCS@TTSL Exchange-ADS Admin Off the top of my head, I am thinking you could create multiple SMTP Connectors. Then give limited access to the connector that send only to your outsourced employee'...

How to run proceedure when clicking Cmd Btn on form ??
I just added a Command Button to a Form. I wanted the user to be able to click the button to run a proceedure. The proceedure will... - copy text from one field_x on the form - add it to the text in field_y on the form (concatenate) - clear field_x We call the button "Update" We can do this by creating an "event proceedure" for the form... like run the proceedure when they go to the next form or whatever... but wanted an actual button they would click. I can't see anything in the Command Button options that says "run proceedure" or whatever... There is ...

owner draw CListBox, how to draw "no item found"
Hello, I have an owner draw listbox, in the DrawItem I draw the items. If the listbox doesn't contain any item I would like to display a message "no item found" but this is no item, so DrawItem is the wrong place. Where should I do this? OnPaint, OnEraseBkgnd? I thought I would be able to do something like this for a test (just paint the window blue) but it's always white BOOL CmyListbox::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { if (m_pItemList.GetCount() < 1) { CRect rc; GetClientRect(&rc); pDC->FillSolidRect(rc,RGB(0,0,255)); return TRU...

OWA cannot access after user creation
Hi, I created a couple of users but I cannot access their mailboxes through OWA. I checked their properties and OWA is allowed. Also I logged in with the new accounts send/received e-mails but still I cannot access the OWA. With previously created accounts I can access the OWA. Thanks Charris Found the Solution: The reason having this problems is that I have multible domains setup and when I created the users I had included only the one e-mail account which was not the default. In order to access the OWA you need to add an e-mail account with the default recipient policy. "Charri...

Excel VBA to Copy Paste Range X Times with the same spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that I'm trying to copy and paste the same data range 200+ times down the spreadsheet to the next blank cell, does anyone have any code to automate this. This is a routine process every month. Thanks EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET Programmer's Reference [Wrox Press] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/68adb4f7-c86e-4c39-a897-012dfdc39b86/aspnet-programmers-refe.aspx More detail with before/after examples or If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an...

Draw a horizontal line after the last record is printed on each pa
The details section of my report draws vertical lines which grow to accomodate text size changes. I would like to have a horizontal line drawn when last record finishes printing on the page and joins the end of the last vertical line to make a table. Please help. Thanks. -- Lydia Liu Access/VB Programmer There was at least one answer posted to your same question yesterday. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Lydia" wrote: > The details section of my report draws vertical lines which grow to > accomodate text size changes. I would like to ha...

VBA form
Im using a form/macro that i linked to through another thread and a tailoring it to my needs. I basically have it doing what i need but cant get a button to do what i want. When the user starts the macro i brings up the form with a message and 2 buttons (Continue/Cancel). Whe continue is pressed i want the message on the form to change to aniothe message and so on until all messages are shown. Ive attacehed what i working on and apprecaite any help offered. Thank yo +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Excel.zip ...

Excel should allow auto shape boxes to be fixed to points on the g
I have constructed a graph that has data added to it daily. On the graph I have used several auto shape boxes to highlight key data milestones. Problem is every time I add new data the auto shape boxes move and have to be manually adjusted to repoint them to the relevant data point. Is there any way they can be fixed to the relevant data points on the graph so that they remain fixed to that point and therefore don't move/shift when new data is added? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...

DST 2007 vs Exch 2003 on Win 2000
We're a small shop running just one Exchange 2003 SP2 server on a Windows 2000 box. To my surprise, this configuration doesn't seem to have been covered much in the documentation and other posts I've read. The Exchange DST 2007 patch documentation says "Before you install this update for Exchange, you must install Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) and the time zone update for Windows." I'm wondering if TZedit would be an acceptable substitute for the Windows time zone update on this configuration, since there isn't a Windows 2000 time zon...

Save DBF in Excel 2007
XLSX2DBF is an Excel 2007 add-in that helps convert and/or save a native DBF file that was edited with Excel 2007. Two common scenarios are supported: A) Open a native DBF file in Excel 2007 =96 Make changes =96 Save as a native DBF file with the changes. B) Open/create an Excel file that looks like a database (headers/ columns/rows) =96 Save as a native DBF file. http://thexlwiz.blogspot.com/ Gyula ...

A Turing Machine in Excel
I'm just learning my way around Excel. I'd like to see how to program a Turing Machine in Excel. I Googled: microsoft excel "turing machine" and got over 700 hits. If someone has an elegant example of a TM in Excel, I'd appreciate their saving me the trouble of looking at those 700+ pages. George My Googling came up with 7600+ 1st one seemed interesting "George W. Cherry" <GWCherryHatesGreenEggsAndSpam@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:wKuPc.78884$eM2.44872@attbi_s51... : I'm just learning my way around Excel. I'd like to : see how t...

Money 2007 #11
I am a new user of money 2007, and I m trying to figure out how can i import indexes to my portfolio who are not so popular e.g. athens stock exchange FTSE 20? Is it possible? Sorry not possible. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "nicoGreco" <nicoGreco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF4A1088-2A4D-4619-83CF-A83DCBDC89D8@microsoft.com... >I am a new user of money 2007, and I m trying...

Moving Shapes
When I try to move shapes to a very explicit location, they often "jump" to some other spot close by as if snapping to a grid. For example, if I have a shape selected and press the left arrow key, it moves multiple pixels away (up -and- left). I've tried to be sure I've got "Snap to grid" turned off in every possible place but so far it has eluded me. Help! Have you tried holding the "shift key" down and using the arrow keys to refine the position? -- jeff_neronha@hotmail.com "anth" <pleasedont@spamme.org> wrote in message news...

In Pub2007 how to rotate pics without distorting their shape?
In Publisher 2007 when rotating pictures at anything other than 90 or 180 degrees - the pictures become distorted and are no longer square or rectangular. This never happened in my older version of the pgm. Anybody have a solution? I have contacted M.S. and so far have not received satisfactory answer. Violinrosie wrote: > In Publisher 2007 when rotating pictures at anything other than 90 or > 180 degrees - the pictures become distorted and are no longer square > or rectangular. This never happened in my older version of the pgm. > Anybody have a solution? I have contacte...

mail users and cal's
Hi all, here is a licensing question: I have a win 2003 sbs with 10 cals. I need an extra mail box (named info). In win 2003 I have to create a new user (which will never log, as this mailbox will be read by other ones). Do I need to buy cal's for this one? Thanks, Alain On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:36:26 +0200, Alain Bourgeois <bk332951@skynet.be> wrote: >Hi all, > > >here is a licensing question: I have a win 2003 sbs with 10 cals. > >I need an extra mail box (named info). In win 2003 I have to create a >new user (which will never log, as this mailbox will b...