Copy named range, but skip blanks

My goal here is to copy "NewRecord" and paste values only in the first blank
cell in column A on the Payment History sheet, while skipping blanks rows.

"NewRecord" has 22 rows with formulas in columns A, B & C.  Sometimes all 22
rows will have data entered, sometimes only the 1st row.

The marco works, but does not skip the blank rows in NewRecord - is it
because there are formulas present?  How do I fix this?

Also, how do I assure my macro is pasting on the first blank row of column
A?

Application.Goto Reference:="NewRecord"
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Payment History").Select
    Range("A1").Select
    Selection.End(xlDown).Select
    Range("A292").Select
SkipBlanks _
        :=True, Transpose:=False
End Sub

LastRow = Sheets("Payment History").Range("A" &
Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
NewRow = LastRow + 1

NumberofRows = Range("NewRecord").Rows.Count

For RowCount = 1 To NumberofRows
If Range("NewRecord").Offset(RowCount - 1, 0) _
.Resize(1, 1).Value <> "" Then

Range("NewRecord").Rows(RowCount).Copy
Sheets("Payment History").Range("A" & NewRow).PasteSpecial _
Paste:=xlPasteValues
NewRow = NewRow + 1
End If

Next RowCount

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

[url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url]

0
joel

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

name on e-mail
hello, when i send an e-mail from our account it shows up as my husbands name instead of the actual e-mail address. How do we change this so our last name pops up instead of his? gfawga wrote: > hello, when i send an e-mail from our account it shows up as my husbands name > instead of the actual e-mail address. How do we change this so our last name > pops up instead of his? Go into the e-mail account that you defined inside of Outlook and put whatever string you want in the Your Name field. ...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Calculate max value in specific range
Hi all, I've got a table with specific date values (start & end dates) like this: 3/23/00 Start 3/26/00 End etc. note: the length of days will vary from time tot time. -- I also have a table with all date values and corresponding numbers, like this: Column: A B Row: 1 3/23/00 1101.16 2 3/24/00 1106.16 3 3/25/00 1143.07 (=MAX) 4 3/26/00 1137.54 -- How can I calculate the max value from all those corresponding numbers between a Start- & End date? (1143.07 in this case) I've already tried the Vlookup and Max function but that only refers to 1 value (as...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Blank cells in graph
I have a a line graph that displays customer behaviour in a number of categories. The data source for the graph is a table that refreshes every time a different 'customer' is selected from a macro drop-down list above the table, drawing data from another table. All the blank cells from the table are plotted as zero on the line graph, and I can't seem to change it so that the blank cells are not plotted on the line graph at all. I've tried going to Tools>Options>Chart, but the 'Plot empty cells as' options are all greyed out except for the 'Zero' opt...

subtotal copy and paste

The recipient name is not recognized
HI I can't send to this address please help Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients Subject: Native Seed Coating project# 400 Sent: 5/18/2004 6:22 P The following recipient(s) could not be reached kdixon@bgpa.wa.gov.au on 5/18/2004 6:27 P The recipient name is not recognize The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Lefroy Valley;l=EXCH55-SVR-040518082657Z-204 Can you call the recipient and have them send you an email message. This will allow you to check the email address of them for correct spelling and text. Then, you can reply to their ema...

Copying graphs

Deleting Range name's listed in the range address box.
In Excel, in the top corner of the application there is a box which list the name of a select range (e.g F19 etc..). when I use the querytables method to import a CSV onto a worksheet. This range address box, has the name of the data I have imported. when I use clear, or qyertytables delete to remove the imported data - I am unable to remove the name of the data appearing in the drop-down list for the range box. Is there anyway to delete this ? or is it not a problem ? I am concerned because I this rangelist seems to fill up pretty quickly with imported data ranges.. Choose Insert&...

sorting names alphabetically when names may start with numbers
Anyway to sort names alphabetically when names may start with numbers? I have a list of name of chemicals. The names may start with numbers, like 1,2-dichlorobutane. Right now, if I sort the list, the names start with numbers would be on the top. How do I make it ignore nubmers and sort alphabetically? > I have a list of name of chemicals. The names may start with > numbers, like 1,2-dichlorobutane. Right now, if I sort the list, > the names start with numbers would be on the top. How do I make it > ignore nubmers and sort alphabetically? ----------- I'm not aware of any ...

Count text with specific criteria ignoring N/A and blanks
Hello I have a list of survey names in A3:A726 and peoples names in Y3:Y726. Column Y also contains N/A and blanks. I am doing a summary table on the next sheet so I need a formula to show if it is 'SurveyName="Manchester" then count 'Autumn 09'!Y3:Y726 to show it has 42 names listed against it (ignoring N/As) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thaks Paula Hi, Try this =sumproduct((sheet1!A3:A726="Manchester")*(sheet1!Y3:Y726<>"N/A")*(sheet1!Y3:Y726<>"")) I have not tried this but it should wo...

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

Blank Series in Charts
I want to create a chart with 25 different seies'. The problem is that some of the series will be blank sometime. But I d not want to include all of the series' all of the time. The data will be present at all times. I have worked out how to make excel ignore the data for the series. Th problem is that I end up with 25 series in my legend when only 4-5 ma be on the graph. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Create a chart from all the data Select the data on which the chart is based. Choose Data>Filter>AutoF...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.