How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

  • Follow

When I type a number into a cell, and move on, the number inside the cell
turns to "###".   I just want the number to appear in the cell without any
functions.
1
Reply Utf 3/4/2010 2:20:01 PM

Try increaseing the width of the cell.

"Chris" wrote:

> When I type a number into a cell, and move on, the number inside the cell
> turns to "###".   I just want the number to appear in the cell without any
> functions.
-1
Reply Utf 3/4/2010 2:25:01 PM

Or using a smaller font.