How do I calculate monthly gains/losses in excel

  • Follow

For a family budget how would I calculate monthly gains/losses in Excel?
0
Reply Utf 5/23/2010 6:53:01 AM

On Sat, 22 May 2010 23:53:01 -0700, ragingriver30 wrote:

> For a family budget how would I calculate monthly gains/losses in Excel?

With formulas, of course.

Seriously, your question is so broad that it's impossible to answer.
If you told us how you have your data set up, we might be able and
willing to provide a useful answer.

                                   http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
0
Reply Stan 5/23/2010 10:19:06 AM

Maybe have a look at some free templates,
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/
Just Google Excel template for more.
HTH
John
"ragingriver30" <ragingriver30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For a family budget how would I calculate monthly gains/losses in Excel?

0
Reply John 5/23/2010 12:51:13 PM

(page loaded in 0.043 seconds)

Reply: