How can I change worksheet direction from right to left

I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
right and vice versa

If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then
click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and
change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire.
--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Haitham" wrote:

> I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
> right and vice versa
I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the
setting under Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings.

Not so easy as it was in Excel 2003.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:12:01 -0800, Haitham
<Haitham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
>right and vice versa

-1
Gord

Changing domain names
When I first set up sbs2003 I used companyweb as my domain name. How do I change it to my xyz.com domain? Also if anyone knows of any helpful tutorials on this subject it would really help. Thanks in Advance Take a look at: 822447 How to Modify an SMTP E-Mail Address by Using Recipient Policies http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822447 You'll need to ensure that the new domain (xyz.com) has MX records pointing to your router (which should then point to the mail server) or directly to the mail server. You'll most likely need to modify the default recipient policy and change t...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

Can not Customize Leads View

right click
how can I ban right clicks on my pages - I dont really want people to click wrongly on buttons. also how would I stop the code for me to work on it though!! Amy You can use a event for this Copy this in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_SheetBeforeRightClick(ByVal Sh As Object, _ ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub See Chip Pearson's site also http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1df101c50c2b$bf1fb360$a...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Exchange Users have lost rights
ok all users have now lost the ability to delete or send emails all users use OWA only when they try to delete a email they get "Some items could not be deleted. They ware either moved, already deleted or access was denied" When some one tries to send a email they get "forbidin" When some one tries to move a folder or create a folder they get "Access denied" i dont knwo what i did or where to check at this point thanks Roger, check the mailbox server's event logs & available disk space. If you have front-end / back-end topology, try running OWA a...

Can (or how can) I do this

AUTO FILTER NOT CHANGING RESULTS
Hello, Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets contain specific information to them. This information is put in from a master sheet via an Array formual, when I put in a new sheet all the other sheets gain their infromation from the master sheet. Each of the sheets has about 70 lines and based on how much activity there was on a certain account the lines can range from anywhere from no acctivity to all 70 lines. So what I have done on the last coloumn on each sheet is put in a custom Auto Filter, to show me only if the cell is greater than 0. My p...

Deleting worksheets in a macro
I have a macro that at the end there are 2 work sheets that I delete. When the macro runs, it stops and asks if I really want to delete the worksheets. Is there something I can add so that it will not ask me if I want to delete? Here is what I have. Sheets("Sheet3").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete Sheets("Sheet2").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete Thanks Donna Have a look in the below link for details and I hope that you will get some idea. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?&query=Ms-Exl-...

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...