How can I change worksheet direction from right to left

  • Follow

I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
right and vice versa
0
Reply Utf 3/6/2010 6:12:01 PM

If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then
click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and
change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire.
--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Haitham" wrote:

> I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
> right and vice versa
2
Reply Utf 3/6/2010 6:42:01 PM

I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the
setting under Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings.

Not so easy as it was in Excel 2003.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:12:01 -0800, Haitham
<Haitham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007  from left to
>right and vice versa

-1
Reply Gord 3/6/2010 8:28:16 PM

(page loaded in 0.056 seconds)