Creating a Graph from a Drop Down List in Excel

  • Follow

I wanted to know if it was possible to create a type of dynamic graph from a
drop down list in Excel. What I mean is that I would have one graph that
changed dynamically based upon the selected item in the drop down box.
--
Craig
0

sure
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wanted to know if it was possible to create a type of dynamic graph from
> drop down list in Excel. What I mean is that I would have one graph that
> changed dynamically based upon the selected item in the drop down box.
> --
> Craig

0
Reply Don 3/24/2010 10:14:47 PM

Don Guillett wrote,

> sure
> --
> Don Guillett
> Microsoft MVP Excel
> SalesAid Software
> dguillett@gmail.com
> "cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I wanted to know if it was possible to create a type of dynamic graph from
>> drop down list in Excel. What I mean is that I would have one graph that
>> changed dynamically based upon the selected item in the drop down box.
>> --
>> Craig

LOL.

Or, go here;
http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelCharts/tabid/102/Default.aspx
Download 'Reporting'

See if that does what you want. If you need more help, post here.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

0
Reply Ed 3/25/2010 8:39:35 PM