blood pressure chart for excel?

Is there an excel app for graphing one's blood pressure over a hours in
a day or across months, years?

               Obz Site:  39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

            Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person
            over a lifetime:
               Nuclear power      -- 2 pounds in a coke can
               Fossil (coal) fuel -- 68.5 tons in six 12-ton RR cars

                 -- Power to Save the World, Gwyneth Cravens

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>

0
wolf_tracks

I have created just such an animal. If you request OFF list to my addy below
I will send it.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
<wolf_tracks@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Is there an excel app for graphing one's blood pressure over a hours in a
> day or across months, years?
> --
>            Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA)
>
>              (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)
>               Obz Site:  39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet
>
>            Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person
>            over a lifetime:
>               Nuclear power      -- 2 pounds in a coke can
>               Fossil (coal) fuel -- 68.5 tons in six 12-ton RR cars
>
>                 -- Power to Save the World, Gwyneth Cravens
>
>                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>

0
Don
4/8/2010 7:10:18 PM
On 4/8/2010 12:10 PM, Don Guillett wrote:

> I have created just such an animal. If you request OFF list to my addy
> below I will send it.

I just sent a msg to dguillett1@gmail.com, but it bounced. I see below
you have omitted 1, so I'll  try that.

            Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person
            over a lifetime:
               Nuclear power      -- 2 pounds in a coke can
               Fossil (coal) fuel -- 68.5 tons in six 12-ton RR cars

                 -- Power to Save the World, Gwyneth Cravens

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>

0
wolf_tracks

E-mail Part of excel sheet
How do you select and e-mail part of a work sheet, each time i try i get the whole sheets as part of the e-mail On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:52:02 -0700, "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel.misc: >How do you select and e-mail part of a work sheet, each >time i try i get the whole sheets as part of the e-mail I don't think it can readily be done programmatically. However, if you use an e-mail client which supports messages in HTML (I use Outlook), you can copy/paste a part of your worksheet into the body of the message. To create...

Excel 2007 hangs while loading chart
I have a sheet with 20000 rows and 5 columns of data with just 2 simple calculations in each row. On a separate sheet is a chart that gets its data from the spreadsheet. Whenever I change some data oin the spreadsheet and click on the chart's tab, the program "hangs" for some 4 minutes. In XL 2003 it didn't do that. Any idea what is going on? Thanks. Gerry ...

Excel Hang unless I disable my LAN
Hi there, I am having problem to open my excel files. Each time I open a file, it will take 10 minutes to open a small file. However, I do noticed that there is alot of activities outgoing in my LAN connection status. If I disable my LAN connection. Then I have no problem open my excel files. I did everything all I can like update my Norton antivirus, perform scanning, update my excel through microsoft. Please help Are there any "broken" network links, for example, mapped drives to computers that are switched off or no longer on the LAN. I think Windows/Excel will try ...

VB/ EXCEL/ CONTRACT/ FL
OMNI GROUP tgugger@buckeye-express.com 419-380-8852 VB/EXCEL---CONTRACT--FL Position: Programmer/ Analyst Skills: VB/ Excel Start Date: Dec: 2004 Area: Tallahassee, Fl Length: Until completed Bonus: A portion of work can be done off site. I want to find someone that knows Excel inside and out. Our client has an application written in VBA.5 and they wan...

Excel 07-29-03
Ladies/Gents, I am using W2P Excel and somehow I have changed/messed up my input number keys or something. Now when I create or import a spreadsheet, wand enter a whole number such a "1" into my spreadsheet, it is recorded as "0.01". If I enter "1.0" it works fine. This is inconvenient as I quite often add whole numbers and it is easy to forget the decimal point. It does not matter if I enter the numbers from the key pad or the number pad. I have run the latest Norton Virus scan and also tried the Detect & Repair feature as well as Remove and Insta...

chart
is it possible to create a chart using information from cells in a different excel file from the same pc. thanks for any help. Binza, Probably the easiest way is to make a chart in the workbook the data lives in. Then cut it and paste it into the second workbook. You should probably have the first one saved, if not already. There's a charting newsgroup that's probably a better place for charting questions. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net...

Excel 2003 Column Chart
Is there anyway to have a column chart show negative numbers above the category axis rather than below? and at the same time when the number is negative to have the column coloured (say) Red to Black? (A bit like conditional formatting I suppose) Sandy Hi, Here is an explanation of how to set the colours used in negative values. http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm The category labels are best positioned out side the plot area in order to avoid clashing with the columns. Cheers Andy Sandy wrote: > Is there anyway to have a column chart show negative numbers above the &g...

Excel Format Changes in Shared File
I have several users that use the same excel spreadsheet on the same network shared folder. They are using either Office XP or Office 2003. I believe this file was created with Office XP since they can all access it. We all are using XP SP2 for our OS. The problem is that after one makes a change in format to the spreadsheet, when another opens it the format change isn't there. Wouldn't format changes been seen the same way for each user who opens the doc? Even users with the same version of Office don't always see the format changes. Any ideas as to why this would be? ...

Dynamic chart ranges
I have workbook with several sheets that contain x-y data sets. Each has a single column of x values followed by several columns of y values. The definition of the x and y is the consistent between sheets however the number of data points varies from sheet to sheet. I made a summary sheet using combo boxes that allows a user to look at one specific data set (based on sheet name), and one specific y variable (based on column number). The summary sheet lists the specified variables and plots them on a simple x-y plot. The issue is that some data sets have 200 rows and some have 10,00...

Problems Copying Graphs from Excel to Word
When trying to copy graphs from excel to word the percentage values re-align and I have trouble repositioning them. Also, when I try to manually make the graph in word smaller all that is inside the graph turns blank. I had to go back and use a office 97 and copy everything in there and then reopen the file in the 2007 version in the compatability mode. Is there anything else that I could do so that the alignment doesn't change or so that I can make a 2003 compatible file? You should state right at the top what version you are using, now that we're being flooded with Office 2007...

RS 2008 Charts Question
I am using RS2005 moving to RS2008 shortly. My question is: in RS2008 if you build a bar graph chart, can you click on one of the bars and display the data that makes up that bar? I know you can do this in Report Builder but is this funcionality available outside of Report Builder? ...

"propagating" a chart across a number of data sets
Hi, I've got a bunch of survey results. Most are multiple choice questions and responses. I want to create a chart showing the results for each of the 40 questions. I just created one chart and it took me about 15 minutes. Is there a way that I can use this chart as a "template" to create the other 39 charts I need to do? thanks, -- Ron If your data is structured the same way, the easiest thing to do is make a copy of the worksheet that hosts the data and chart you've already created, copy a new question's data over the old data, and the chart will auto...

Extracting Data From a Chart
I am writing a program in Excel and I have a matrix chart or an array (15x11). What I am looking to do is to find the y-value which corresponds to a known x-value but the x-value is dependent upon a value entered by the user. In other words, I have a chart with 15 sets of x-values and depending upon a value which is entered by the user, the exact value determines which set of x-values is used to find the corresponding y-value. Excel 2007 Chart Get X Y values from chart with unknown source data. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/11_21_09.xlsm ...

Excel 2003 macros
I have made many macros in Excel and now that I am getting a co-worker would like to know how to successfully copy/give them to her to use on her computer (Excel 2003 running on XP operating system). Thx. -- Pauline Speed Give her copies of the workbooks that the macros are in. If you're thinking of your Personal.xls macros that file is usually in: C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART -- Jim "pspeed" <pspeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F70D7F4B-5592-48F3-8321-4937055A2C02@microsoft.com... |I ha...

Horizontally Banded Chart Background.
I have 3 series of data, Hi/Lo/Avg that I am plotting using a Stock type chart with 3 data points. I want to use a Horizontally Banded Background to indicate the desired range. I have read and tested Jon P's excellent article on Horizontailly Banded Chart Background, and tested it successfull on a line chart. However when I test it on the 3 var Stock chart it does not work. Can anyone give me a suggestion for a way to do what I want with either my stock type of chart or an alternative way to show what I want to indicate. Thanks from American Samoa JDB Hi, Can you provide a bit more...

Charts used for Reporting !
Hi All, I have a line chart that includes around 5 to 8 series that need to be plotted in the same Chart for comparative puposes. Since too many lines make it very difficult for my boss to review it, is there any option I can use by giving buttons for each Series Line, so that we may click on the button to show/hide the line in the chart. So I can choose and click on which lines I want to see and the rest I can hide for the moment but without deleting the series from the chart itself so when I need them I can click and make the line appear. Thanks, Imran-- M Imran Buhary Hi, Have a...

Excel to Access...
First off let me say that I know that this is not a Access Forum .. but I have tried repeated to get my data into a Access table and it is not working.. So this is what I am hoping to accomplish in Excel... Since my knowledge of Excel far exceeds my knowledge of Access... What I want to do is put a command button in Access that opens an Excel add-in spreadsheet. then it will at first prompt you to select a file to manipulate and then when the file is opened manipulate the spreadsheet the way that I want it to. So that I can import it into Access... Without having to do all the crazy calcula...

Speedometer gauge chart
Does anyone know how to create (what tool is needed) to create a speedometer gauge type of chart? Like you are at 80% of your total but shown as speedometer? Thanks, Hi Gil, Couple of examples, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html http://andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm Cheers Andy Gil wrote: > Does anyone know how to create (what tool is needed) to create a speedometer gauge type of chart? Like you are at 80% of your total but shown as speedometer? > > Thanks, > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Blood Pressure Template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am looking for a ready to use template to track my blood pressure. The ones I found on the MS site are for PC's. Does anyone know where I can get one for mac excel. Thanks You can use them. If they're for Excel 2003 or earlier there should be no problem whatsoever. If they're specifically designated for Excel 2007 it will depend on exactly what features have been incorporated into the template but generally they should work too. See this page: http://word.mvps.org/mac/Using-Windows-Template...

Creating a Table of Content in Excel
Hello, I would like to create a dynamic table of content in excel, is this possible? thanks for your support Depends on what you mean... If you meant you want a worksheet that serves as a table of contents to the other sheets, David McRitchie has some code you may like that builds hyperlinks to cell A1 of those other sheets. In fact, you could see how David set up the hyperlinks and use that for your table of contents. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm But I'm not sure what dynamic means. If you want to build a hyperlink that points at a certain cell--no matter whe...

Bubble chart challenge
I am trying to create a bubble chart or scatter graph that is divided into 4 quadrants with each quandrant using a different set of benchmark data (ie Large growth , Large Value, Small Growth, and Small Value). I then want to compare my "portfolio" over time to these benchmarks And see how it compares to the underlying benchmarks overtime. Any suggestions? -Tony HI Tony, Download the BCG Matrix chart sample from http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx Hope you all had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year to you. Ed Ferrero http://www.edferrero.com >I am trying to create...

Drilldown from Chart-to-chart
Jon Peltier referred me to a doc called the Computor Companion, but I really don't see how to do what I want. Hence, I need to ask this again: I have a simple PIE chart. I want to be able to double-click on one of the "slices" to DRILL-DOWN to another pie chart that would show its components, or makeup. Sorry for a repeat question, but is there really a simple way, without having to write a bunch of code? I've never seen VBA, but if I must learn, then so be it. Tres dificult! Thanks very much, SC On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, SC <SC...

Excel and Analysis Services Cubes
With Excel and MSAS 2000, I could share cube spreadsheets with other users - the users could run the spreadsheets and do a refresh without problems. Since upgrading to MSAS 2008, Excel gives the error "An error was encountered in the transport layer". This error then triggers another error "Errors in the OLE DB provider. An error occurred while loading the connection dialog box component for prompting". Only the original author can refresh the spreadsheet against the cubes, nobody else (even if the data connection name is the same). Is there a solution to this issue...

Working betwen excel and acces
What I want to do now is the following: I have a sheet in excel that every time I run a macro, 8 rows are copied to this sheet, I want to INSERT (not to copy) the 8 rows but insted of exces, in an acces workbook, Is this possible???? Access doesn't have workbooks they have tables. In Access, why don't you relate a table to a worksheet in your workbook. Go to Access and select... FILE / GET EXTERNAL DATA / LINK TABLES / ..... HTH, Gary Brown "filo666" wrote: > What I want to do now is the following: > > I have a sheet in excel that every time I run a macro,...

Formatted Excel Range Cuts off when copied to PPT & Word
Hi... I have been trying to copy an Excel Spreadsheet into PPT, but have had problems. In order to solve it, I created new .xls and .ppt files to create a test, but got the same problems... The following steps recreate the problem: 1) In a blank spreadsheet, I placed a single number in each cell, starting at A1 and going across to AS, until there are 1 through 45 across. Format them in some way... say Red text with an underline. 2) Set the width of all the columns to 2.00 (0.11 inches). 3) Select A1:AS 4) Copy (or Add to Scrapbook) -- The result is the same with both. 5) From Scrapbook,...