subdividing a column

  • Follow

I am trying to develop a spreadsheet that I can list 2 columns of information
under each month column...Is this possible in Excel?
0
Reply Utf 5/5/2010 5:22:02 PM

No, but you can have the "Month" over two columns.

conniemae wrote:

> I am trying to develop a spreadsheet that I can list 2 columns of information
> under each month column...Is this possible in Excel?

0
Reply Bob 5/5/2010 5:34:13 PM

hi
you might consider merging the column header cells to make 1 cell over 2
columns.

regards
FSt1

"conniemae" wrote:

> I am trying to develop a spreadsheet that I can list 2 columns of information
> under each month column...Is this possible in Excel?
0
Reply Utf 5/5/2010 6:11:01 PM

(page loaded in 1.206 seconds)

Reply: