Macro button gets bigger when clicked

What makes a macro button or its text get bigger when clicked?

I don't think anyone knows.

Sometimes, you can delete the old commandbutton and replace it with a new
commandbutton (and change the name so the macro will still work!).

Personally, I've never seen this happen.  But lots of people have.

I like to use buttons from the Forms toolbar with the macros located in a
General module -- and assigned to that forms button.

I very rarely use the commandbutton from the control toolbox toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Get the name of the version
Hi, When I used the Application.version it gave me a number like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name of the the version like Excel 97, Excel 2002... ? Thank you. There is no property that returns the full name of the product, as far as I know. You could make your own little lookup/conversion routine as there are not that many versions. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Ben" <barben02@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:263001c41ca8$1d03faa0$3501280a@phx.gbl... | Hi, | | When I used the Application.version it gave me a number | like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name...

Stupid 'Copy' button
Hi, Why does RMS preserve quantity and commited values & serial numbers (amongst others) when you are use the 'copy' function for setting up a new code - this is crazy!!!! Is there an SQL script available I can use to set the correct committed values for any items which have been created by the 'copy' button? I am going to have to tell the customer perform a physical inventory to get the quantity on hand values correct - but committed is more important to fix straight away as they use this for ordering purposes. Can anyone help me? Regards, Jason. ...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email

Protected sheets and running macros

Shaded buttons
As I recall, I used to be able to give my buttons a special effect that made them look raised -- there was shading. I don't seem to be able to do that with buttons any more. Am I just crazy? Was that only in VB world? Using Access 2007, by the way "So Call Me Crazy" <SoCallMeCrazy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > As I recall, I used to be able to give my buttons a special effect that made > them look raised -- there was shading. I don't seem to be able to do that > with buttons any more. Am I just crazy? Was that only in VB world? There's...

Manual check payment (apply button grayed out)
Hi all, This is probably an easy fix but i can figure it out. I'm trying to enter a manual check payment but when i select the vendor the Apply button is unavailable. The company has a functional curreny of USD, the vendor and checkbook id are in GBP. The company has access to GBP currency. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. On May 27, 12:42=A0am, rev1976 <keviny...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > This is probably an easy fix but i can figure it out. I'm trying to enter= a manual check payment but when i select the vendor the Apply button is un= ava...

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

How do I get my publisher 2003 documents to print to the edge of .
How can I get documents to print to the edge of a page in Publisher 2003? I want my picture to bleed to the edge and have set all gaps to 0. Yet I still get a big white border around each side of the page as opposed to the graphics printing to the edge. Ple Is your printer capable of doing that? Not all are. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Macey" <Macey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4FA27CF-D2F2-47E7-B35D-D100ABF3B70A@microsoft.com... > How can I get documents to print to the edge of a page in Publisher 2003? > I > want my pi...

shortcut keys to macros

Syncing Narration with Clicks
I am doing a presentation where I would like the viewer to be able to hear the narration as they click, rather than all at once. This is going to be viewed by people w/o me there to present it, and ideally, I would like them to be able to go through at their own pace. In other words, I want to record the narration in seperate files within a slide, and then sync this narration with the action of clicking, so that the reader only hears the narration associated with whatever bullet they just clicked open. I attempted to record my voice as a sound effect, but the quality is too lo...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

How get rid of reveal codes?
How get rid of reveal codes? the symbols are all over my document!! How do I get rid of them?? Try:- ALT + F9 If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Christa" wrote: > How get rid of reveal codes? the symbols are all over my document!! How do > I get rid of them?? Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Christa" <Christa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

How to get user SID?
Hello all: I want to get the user SID,and I use API LookupAccountName,but for two parameters PSID Sid and LPDWORD cbSid I don't know how to set,who could help me?or an example to me?Thanks. Take a look at the code example given here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms707085(VS.85).aspx Cheers Check Abdoul "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:%23QxKbVapKHA.1556@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > I want to get the user SID,and I use API LookupAccountName,but for > two parameters PSID Sid and LPDWORD...