how to remove the page break lines in a spread sheet,

Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without
page break lines.  I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break
because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this
view and now i am stuck there.

Click on View and then choose Normal.

"gypsie g" wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without
> page break lines.  I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break
> because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this
> view and now i am stuck there.

Even Page Footer in a Section
2007: In a dble-sided 70-pg doc, about the 5th section, I cannot access the even page footers!! No way: by dble-clicking or via the H/F tools. When I double-click, it seems to jump to a footer that is over text. I've checked the page setup and seems ok. What to do? -- Janet A. Are you sure that there are enough pages in section 5 for all headers and footers to be visible? Try inserting a page break (temporarily) and see if that makes a difference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Removal

Remove Excel Icon ??

How many *MORE* laws did I break?
I bought another Dell D430 without an Operating system off eBay. I upgraded the RAM to 2GB. But of course I needed to install Windows. So I bought a memory panel with an XP professional COA on it for a whole $5, put that panel on the laptop and sold it! It works perfectly. So, how horrible a person am I for stealing from Microsoft? Should I be purged? Should I turn myself into the Microsoft piracy gulag? I feel so guilty. But I think I can live with it. Justin wrote: > I bought another Dell D430 without an Operating system off eBay. I > upgraded the RAM to 2GB. But...

Remove lines with +++

Connecting devices from one page to another
How do you conect devices from one page to another? On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:21:01 -0700, Robertini <Robertini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you conect devices from one page to another? select the shape, use the Insert -> Hyperlinks menu -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/ Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ You can also use the offsheet shape available in the simple flow diagram stencil. "Robertini" <Robertini@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: A99647B9-907...

Anchoring a form to the top of the form when moving from page to p
Hi there In my database, I have a main form and a subforms which consists of a tab control. When I navigate from page to page, my position on the page varies. Is there anyway to anchor it so that the form remains at the top instead of jumping all around the place? Thank you in advance. ...

How to Remove SRS

Document Imaging Writer and Publisher--incorrect number of pages? #2
When I scanned a document from Publisher using Microsoft Document Imagining Writer, it scanned 4 pages into 2 and lost some content. Don't know why this happened or how to fix it. Please advise. Thanks ...

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

ie8 "error on page"
Using ie8 whenever I click on links that are supposed to pop up a new window, nothing happens, and I see in the status bar "error on page". This has been the case for for Win 7 RC and now for Win 7 Ultimate Build 7600. In fact I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 to send this message because when I click on 'New' in ie8 I have this problem. Also whenever I click on any link in ie8, it does not work unless I hold the Ctrl or Shift key down. -- Jim Ormsbee Try using the 32-bit version of IE. Using CTRL or Shift bypasses the security settings -- it is an acknowledg...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

Removing password protection on a sheet

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

Adding and removing removable drives

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...