how to remove the page break lines in a spread sheet,

  • Follow

Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without
page break lines.  I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break
because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this
view and now i am stuck there.
0
Reply Utf 3/22/2010 3:17:01 AM

Click on View and then choose Normal.

"gypsie g" wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without
> page break lines.  I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break
> because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this
> view and now i am stuck there.
0
Reply Utf 3/22/2010 3:22:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.031 seconds)