how to make a random rotation of 6 teams

How do I make a draw for 6 teams to play each other at 3 different locations

In C1 thru C6 enter:

In A1 thru A3 enter:

In B1 thru B3 enter:

We see something like:

1	6	0.68334192
4	5	0.312318543
3	2	0.491735076

So at one match Team #1 plays Team #6
Team # 4  plays team # 5
Team # 3 plays Team # 2

You can create as many random pairings as you need simply by touching F9.
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

"Rick Smith" wrote:

> How do I make a draw for 6 teams to play each other at 3 different locations

COUNTIF Question #6
This is probably basic but for some reason I can't seem to get past it. I'm trying to create a status file to keep track of a large task I'm doing at work. I'm reviewing a long series of documents and making corrections to each (about 700 of them total). I set up a sheet "Details" where each row corresponds to one of the documents I review. I put the date I finish each document in column C (mm/dd/yyyy format). I would like to have Excel count up how many documents I do in each week (week ending Friday like 4/1/2005, 4/8/2005, etc.) and display the weekly t...

emails dissapear when 6 days old
All of the emails in my inbox are disappearing after 6 days. they are not moved to the recycle bin nor moved to an archive dir. they are just gone. autoarchive is setup to run every thirty days and to move the emails to the archive directory. however emails dissapear every morning when i start up outlook. this only affects my inbox. if i remember to manually move the email to a directory then it stays. can you think of any settings that i am missing. or any other ideas? thanks grant "GRANT" said in news:62af01c3e5e4$033205e0$a501280a@phx.gbl: > All of the emails in my inb...

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget
Hi all. I am running MS money 2006. How do I make a transfer show up in my budget? I have several liabilities and credit cards, and I would like to make a budget with the monthly amount owed to each creditor showing up in my budget. The MS Money 2006 standard program does not allow me, as far as I can tell, to make a monthly transfer to a credit card or liability show up in my budget, unless I make it a category. Any help with this is much appreciated. thanks See for the short answer. You may be more interested in "cash flow" than &qu...

making tickets
what is the best way to make numbered tickets using Publisher 2002? Hi lc (, in the Microsoft Office Publisher newsgroup you posted: || what is the best way to make numbered tickets using || Publisher 2002? Check out the following link: -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. >-----Original Message----- >what is the best way to make numbered tickets using >Publi...

THIS REALLY WORKS IF YOU FOLLOW THROUGH!!! MAKE MONEY!!! MAKE MONEY!!! MAKE THOUSANDS OF "$$$" !!! I found this "NETWORKING PROJECT" on a bulletin board and decided to try it: All I say is, it "WORKS". All it takes is a small INVESTMENT of your "TIME" AND "less than $10.00"! INTERESTED??? E-mail: "" for DETAILS. ...

microsoft flat scrollbar control version 6.0
Hi, I have dynamically created the microsoft flat scrollbar control on my modal dialog: o_ScrollBar.Create("",WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD,CRect(1004,62,1542,80),this, 1004,0,FALSE); o_ScrollBar.SetOrientation(0); // Set vertical It is created and visable but the event OnScroll() belonging to this control is never fired if i move the scrollbox around. I created a second MS flat scrollbar via resource workshop and added the classes and meber to my project. This second control does fire the OnScroll() event. Why does the dynamically created scrollbar not fire the OnScroll() event ???? N...

For example: If I have the values 1.5, 3.5, 8.7, 9.9 in the x values for a line graph, is there anyway to make them spaced apart so that they are in scale with eachother... Like so the distance between 3.5 and 8.7 is larger than, the distance between 1.5 and 3.5? Create a XY Scatter chart. It, and a bubble chart, are the only 2 that allow for cardinals values on the x axis. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <>, =?Utf- 8...

"Beth" <> wrote in message > I could've sworn there was a message here, but when I looked the body was completely blank. Oh well, guess the poster really didn't want to ask a question. how do you make all incoming emails bold? "Vanguard (NPI)" wrote: > "Beth" <> wrote in message > > > > > > I could've sworn there was a messag...

outlook contacts #6
Happy New Years! I have two cell phones. Both use different programs. I need two files. One for USA and one for outside USA. I do not know computors that well. How can I have two different files I can open at my choosing. And how can I back them up to 'my documents' files. I have a laptop and desktop that I update all my data in 'my documents' file. Thankyou! ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only
I would like to make a users personal calendar read-only to the user. The individuals calendar is delegated to about 5 others and they need full access, but I do not want the end-user to have full access but read only. How do I go about changing these permissions? Thanks, Brian I don't believe that is even possible through the standard means, it is a little bizarre. You may be able to do it through a tool like ADSIEdit. Nue "HoosierDaddy" <> wrote in message >I would like to make a...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "" which can be downloaded at: On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

Forwarding Email #6
Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have an employee that will be gone for an extended time. We would like to forward his email to an outside account. What is the easiest and best way to do this? thanks Harv On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:45:03 -0700, "Harv" <> wrote: >Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have an employee that will be gone for >an extended time. We would like to forward his email to an outside account. >What is the easiest and best way to do this? > >thanks >Harv Create an Active Directory contact that is m...

making numbered tickets
how can I make numbered tickets for my group without having to pay a printer? There is a template for numbered tickets here (raffle ticket) Consecutive numbering tutorial -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP news:// "" <> wrote in message > how can I make num...

Vlookup or something more? Trying to make the book intuitive...
Hi there, I hope you can help. I’m trying to make my life much easier by making a currently unwieldy spreadsheet into one that’s a lot more intuitive. Currently I have to enter data twice into the same spreadsheet but I hope to be able to enter it once and have the other sheets automatically update. First, the explanation… This is a spreadsheet that tracks the holidays of a department of 20 people. Currently it fulfils a few functions. First, it tracks each individual on their own worksheet which goes into details (date began/ended, etc). Second, it tracks them all together on an...