How to copy/paste from Excel to Word without showing gridlines?

  • Follow

How can I copy/paste from Excel 2007 to Word without the image showing the
gridlines?  Thanks
0
Reply Utf 12/17/2009 1:42:01 PM

If you are going to paste as image instead of Table, turn OFF gridlines
in Excel before you copy.

S wrote:

> How can I copy/paste from Excel 2007 to Word without the image showing the
> gridlines?  Thanks

0
Reply Bob 12/17/2009 2:13:58 PM

If you just want to copy/paste the text (not as an object):

1.  Copy the cells you want from Excel
2.  In Word, Edit<Paste Special<Unformatted Unicode Text
--
-Brigette

"Bob I" wrote:

> If you are going to paste as image instead of Table, turn OFF gridlines
> in Excel before you copy.
>
> S wrote:
>
> > How can I copy/paste from Excel 2007 to Word without the image showing the
> > gridlines?  Thanks
>
> .

-2
Reply Utf 12/17/2009 2:57:02 PM