how do I unshare an excel file?

  • Follow

I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
Is there any easy way to do this?
2
Reply Utf 4/20/2010 11:12:05 AM

Press Alt+T+B>>Editing>>UNCHECK the “Allow changes by more than one User at
the same time.  This also allows workbook merging” and give Ok.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Me" wrote:

> I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
> Is there any easy way to do this?
12
Reply Utf 4/20/2010 11:25:01 AM

EXCEL 2007

Review / Changes group / Share Workbook / Editing tab - remove the tick
(check) from the field called:-

Allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This also allows
workbook merging.

 - field.

Thanks.

"Me" wrote:

> I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
> Is there any easy way to do this?
0
Reply Utf 4/20/2010 11:26:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.065 seconds)