How do I make the page split into 2, and have them the same?

I want to make landscape A4 page, split into 2 down the middle, and have the
same information on the left as the right.

Maybe you could experiment with something like:

Select the range for the left hand side (say A1:E20).
Edit|Copy (in xl2003 menus)

Select F1
and shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link

Anything you change in the left hand side will change on the picture on the
right hand side.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Page Layout

Page Setup group

Orientation

Landscape

Click in cell I 1

View

Window group

Split

You should now have what you want.

Thanks.

"KB84" wrote:

> I want to make landscape A4 page, split into 2 down the middle, and have the
> same information on the left as the right.

Make Default

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Sharepoint 2.0 Access Request error
Out of the blue about 3 weeks ago my Sharepoint server on SBS 2003 started throwing an Error page: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource. Access requests are not enabled. I have searched for a solution and have tried the steps in KB 823278, as I cannot access any pages with any user ID. The page http://server/_layouts/1033/user.aspx, returns a page not found error. I am totally stumped and have absolutely no idea where to go at this point. Can any point me in the right direction? Thanks, Greg ------=_NextPart_0001_9F5...

Threads, delegates and invoke function with 2.0
Hi, How can i invoke a function in a mutli-threading environment with .NET 2.0 ? For example, assuming each thread (in a thread polling application...) needs to invoke the writeLog function from his createDocument function: private void createDocument() { writeLog("Test"); } private void writeLog(string data) { StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(@"c:\temp\test.txt", true); sw.WriteLine(data); sw.Flush(); sw.Close(); } This code won't run properly because of simultaneous access to writeLog from the different threads. I know i can add a ...

Remove Manual Page Break
Using Windows XP-Pro and Office 2003. Excel Help indicates that you can "remove a page break by dragging the page break outside of the page break preview area." When I click on the page break solid blue line, I can only move it up or down. I cannot move it "outside the page break preview area." I know that I can right click in a cell below the page break and choose to "remove the page break." However, I am intrigued by the dragging option described in the help section. Is this help information indicating I should be able to drag the page break line out...

making a transfer show up in the budget

RUS problems #2
I'm receving this error on Exchange 2003 clustered environment(error listed below). I've notice that the error doesn't appear on one of the two active servers. I have gone through several KB articles (KB 290419, 813877, and 839912, 254030) none of which have worked. Any suggestions are needed. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 7/7/2005 Time: 8:24:16 AM User: N/A Computer: Active server Description: LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing the transaction dn: CN=Recipient Update Service (CO...

Weird CString Problem #2
Hi List, does anyone knows why this LPCTSTR Message = "Error Malformed XML"; m_Parent->GetConnectSocket()->Send("Test",sizeof("Test")+1); can cause an exception like this: Unhandled exception at 0x0040597e in FCS.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x000002e4. Same exception when trying this: CString Message = "Error Malformed XML"; m_Parent->GetConnectSocket()->Send((LPCSTR)Message,Message.GetLength()); It seems every time I try to use CString in Parameters this causes an exception. Even when it goes like void MyFun...

making tickets

splitting up an IP address #2
the problem with that is that I need the IP address still. The text t columns splits it up but I loose the IP. I also need this to do i automatically -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27776 Hi a very simple solution would be: - copy column A first to column B - apply 'Data - text to columns' on column B -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "eluehmann" <...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

Comparing 2 Lists
Lets say that I have a Sales Forecast list with Customer Name and Sale Status columns. The number of registries in this list changes every da (some new sales opportunities are created and some are deleted). Questions are: 1) How can I create a report to compare two days in order to know whic registries have been added and/or deleted? 2) If I want to know if a Sales Status have changed from one day t another, what is the best way to do it? Tks!! -- inomat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- inomata's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

E-mail Alerts #2
I want to configure e-mail alerts for all users in my domain using outlook. Is there any way i can do this from one location ...

w3svc1 log files #2
These log files are taking about almost 20gig of space, it appears to be just account acces logs, are these safe to remove or move? Thank in advnace yes, that should be safe... "msadmin18" <msadmin18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B99500B-2391-4F07-B783-8E148A7EFC3C@microsoft.com... > These log files are taking about almost 20gig of space, it appears to be just > account acces logs, are these safe to remove or move? Thank in advnace On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:34:36 -0700, "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote: >yes, that sho...

How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? #2
How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? thanks ...