How do I make the page split into 2, and have them the same?

  • Follow

I want to make landscape A4 page, split into 2 down the middle, and have the
same information on the left as the right.
0
Reply Utf 1/11/2010 4:06:01 AM

Maybe you could experiment with something like:

Select the range for the left hand side (say A1:E20).
Edit|Copy (in xl2003 menus)

Select F1
and shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link

Anything you change in the left hand side will change on the picture on the
right hand side.

--

Dave Peterson
0

In EXCEL 2007 take the following actions:-

Page Layout

Page Setup group

Orientation

Landscape

Click in cell I 1

View

Window group

Split

You should now have what you want.

Thanks.

"KB84" wrote:

> I want to make landscape A4 page, split into 2 down the middle, and have the
> same information on the left as the right.
0
Reply Utf 1/11/2010 7:50:02 PM

(page loaded in 0.087 seconds)

Reply: