How do I format my column heading cells to display on an angle?

  • Follow

I would like to set up my column headings to display at an angle.  I can put
the text on an angle using Format>Alignment>Orientation but I would like the
cell itself to appear on an angle as well.
Thank you
0
Reply Utf 2/25/2010 9:16:05 PM

Put a border around those header cells - it will follow the
orientation that you have set.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 25, 9:16=A0pm, Kim <K...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I would like to set up my column headings to display at an angle. =A0I ca=
n put
> the text on an angle using Format>Alignment>Orientation but I would like =
the
> cell itself to appear on an angle as well.
> Thank you

0
Reply Pete_UK 2/25/2010 11:45:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.34 seconds)