How do I disable sharing on Excel document?

  • Follow

I have a document shared.  I need to record a macro and apply validation to
cells on the sheet.  I must first disable sharing but just can't seem to find
it.
0
Reply Utf 12/30/2009 8:10:01 PM

Same way as u share it
then remowe checkmark

"Mike M" skrev:

> I have a document shared.  I need to record a macro and apply validation to
> cells on the sheet.  I must first disable sharing but just can't seem to find
> it.
-33
Reply Utf 12/30/2009 9:44:02 PM

In EXCEL 2007 take the following action:-

Review

Changes group

Share Workbook

Remove the tick from the box called:-

Allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This also allows
workbook merging.

Hit OK.

"Mike M" wrote:

> I have a document shared.  I need to record a macro and apply validation to
> cells on the sheet.  I must first disable sharing but just can't seem to find
> it.
108
Reply Utf 12/31/2009 6:31:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.001 seconds)