how can I make the print size larger to read on excel spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and
not taking up the entire page for printing. It is wasting space on the paper
and I can not read. If I use the % it does not all fit onto one page.

A co-worker corrected this for me before but now she is no longer here.

Help!!

can you try the below options?
- Landscape under Page Setup
- instead of using % try the 'Fit to' X page(s) wide by Y tall?

-kc
*Click YES if this helps

"GP" wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and
> not taking up the entire page for printing. It is wasting space on the paper
> and I can not read. If I use the % it does not all fit onto one page.
>
> A co-worker corrected this for me before but now she is no longer here.
>
> Help!!

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

How do I manage vbscript between compose and read page
Hi, I have designed a custom Outlook 2007 email form with a separate compose and read page. It's using vbscript to automatically compose the subject line on sending, based on selections the user makes from several comboboxes. The read form does not have these comboboxes. When opening the mail on a machine with the vbscript debugger installed, the debugger kicks in and reports an error because the vbscript refers to objects that don't exist on the read page, only on the compose page. You can ignore the error and the mail will still open fine (users with no debugger insta...

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

How do I make a column of checkboxes quickly?
I have a list of people my company has already mailed letters to (about 500) .. I have another separate list of people that may or may not have been mailed to from the first list. Is there a way to quickly creat a column of checkboxes and then somehow crossreference these people that have already been mailed to (both list have account numbers) so that we can exclude them from our next mail out? See http://tinyurl.com/bfkdt -- HTH Bob Phillips "Kevin Kimbrell via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:eaaf5760ccae43ac8b829a58e9708b6b@OfficeKB.com....

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Drawings move during printing
I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.). When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How should I solve this problem? The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of objects on a A0 paper). It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in the following post by Dave Peterson may help: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=4252EFEF.C8CBA674%40netscapeXSPAM.com 00xPhoenix wrote: > I have crea...

Can not archive

How do i convert excel to csv in command line? ( not save as)
I am trying to automate a system which needs the files in csv format. Is there any way to convert excel to csv in command line, instead of the usual 'save as'? PS: If you know any UNIX utilities too, please mention. F1, No way I can think of from the command line. You could write an Excel macro that controls the whole process. Open a file, save as csv, close, next file, loop. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "F1" <F1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67ACCB6-CC54-4B5E-...

Convert Excel
How do I convert a database in Excel into Access? Thanks Hi Sue, It depends what you mean by "database". Usually it's fairly simple to move the data from Excel worksheets to Access tables, but anything else - searching, sorting, reporting, validation... - has to be re-created using Access's tools. In general, start by creating a new Access database, then import the data from the Excel workbook. Often, an Excel "database" benefits from being split into two or more related tables in Access; see "About designing a database" in Help - and there's a Ta...

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...