how can I make the print size larger to read on excel spreadsheet

  • Follow

I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and
not taking up the entire page for printing. It is wasting space on the paper
and I can not read. If I use the % it does not all fit onto one page.

A co-worker corrected this for me before but now she is no longer here.

Help!!
1
Reply Utf 1/21/2010 10:49:02 PM

can you try the below options?
- Landscape under Page Setup
- instead of using % try the 'Fit to' X page(s) wide by Y tall?

-kc
*Click YES if this helps

"GP" wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and
> not taking up the entire page for printing. It is wasting space on the paper
> and I can not read. If I use the % it does not all fit onto one page.
>
> A co-worker corrected this for me before but now she is no longer here.
>
> Help!!
0
Reply Utf 1/21/2010 11:10:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.026 seconds)