Excel Spreadsheet Link With Outlook Calendar

Is there a way to link in mincrosoft excel to the calendar within outlook?

I have a spereadsheet with date range through the entire year. This sheet is
designed to keep track of what platforms people are working on, and annual
leave they are taking.

What i want is the Outlook calendar to show up when somebody gets put as on
annual leave.

The spreadsheet is designed with the persons name across the top (eg
a1,b1,c1), then the dates down the side (eg a1,a2,a3,a4).

I want an automatic all day event to be created for the date specified in
column A with the name from the top row, but only if the field has been
changed to A/L.

Not sure if this is possible but any help would be appreciated, even if it
says this cant't be done.

Thanks

Printing an Excel doucument

Outlook security update
Hi I am trying to send a mailshot from outlook using vba. This brings up the usual security notice telling me that someone is trying to access the outlook and whether I want to allow it for x minutes. Is there a way to disable this in sbs2003/exchange2003? I believe there was a way for this in sbs2000/exchange2000 by placing an ms provided special form in the public folders and setting the required settings on the form. Thanks Regards Might want to look at something like: http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/ http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:46:48 -00...

Windows Update

Outlook error #25
When trying to add a new mailbox, coming from Exchange 5.5. In Outlook XP i continue to get an error message "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The information store could not be opened." Or "Unable to display the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The information store could not be opened. Any suggestions would be great. Verify you are running the minimum required version by your exchange admin. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the...

excel axes

unable to open outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error = message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open = the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server = is not available " plz help me to fix this issue With Regards, Ramesh.C ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"...

Sub Report Link with Stored Procedures
Hello, I am having a problem with a report and subreport. The main report is a stored procedure and there are 3 parameters (@EndDate datetime,@ChartID int,@GroupID int). I provide the values in the "Input Parameter" of the Main report. For the Sub Report, I have the same three parameters and I place the values also in the "Input Parameter" of the sub report. The field that I link the sub report to the main report on is "AcctLogID". The problem is this link. If I change the control source of the sub report to just a regular query, the report runs fine ...

Excel program

setting up hotmail in outlook
Hello.. So I got a new BB and decided it was wiser to set up outlook for my hotmail than use an internet push browser (so I can use the contacts, calendar, notes more easily) and am having massive issues. I did download outlook connector for hotmail.. managed to get hotmail on my Outlook.. b ut am very confused with how personal folders work and why its synching my calendar/contacts to another folder in outlook from my BB and not the one tagged to my hotmail... also what do I do about duplicate contacts... everything has doubled itself and wont sort itself out..;( PLEASE HELP!!...

Removed content in right columns and limited size of spreadsheet
I was trying to get rid of the contents in the columns to the right of my spreadsheet and instead I accidently deleted everything to the right (area is now grey). Now I can't insert new columns because I have limited the size of the spreadsheet. How can I recover columns to the right? I can't just click undo because I have saved and gone out of the spreadsheet. The data in deleted columns is lost I do not understand how you think you have limited the size of the worksheet That is not possible tell us more best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/...

outlook task's
i am running ol2002 with the connector for lotus notes. when i enter a task it disappears after a few hours. there doesn't seem to be any specific activity that triggers the problem. any suggestions? ...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

microsoft outlook unable to perform operation
My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive function.Help please. "heibner" <heibner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE744AB0-26D8-446A-8632-8108CD944FA3@microsoft.com... > My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to > perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive > function.Help please. Try posting in an OUTLOOK group - this one is for EXCEL - as in the title. Sheeeesh! ...

Forward e-mail from Outlook
Hi , Is it possible to Forward all e-mails from Outlook, and preserve original FROM, CC fields ? -- Thanks, Maxim In news:efgCq6%23FGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, Maxim Kazitov <mvkazit@tut.by> typed: > Hi , > > Is it possible to Forward all e-mails from Outlook, and preserve > original FROM, CC fields ? Not forward...no. That will forward the mail *from you*. What you're looking for is to redirect it, I think - but you haven't mentioned your version of Outlook. only if you forward as attachment or use a 3rd party addin. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Outlook Express #308
If I convert to Outlook, can I transfer all my messages, data, etc from Outlook Express for a seamless transition? "Lawcourt1" <Lawcourt1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA224175-E8AE-4C0C-90D6-1F6A08ECEA82@microsoft.com... > If I convert to Outlook, can I transfer all my messages, data, etc from > Outlook Express for a seamless transition? > Absolutely. In OE do File-Export-Messages for your Mail and in Outlook do File-Import and Export-Import Internet Mail and addresses- and choose Outlook Express BUT - uncheck the Mail option at the bottom, f...

Email from Excel #3

Outlook 2003 #28
Will Outlook 2003 allow install on one owner, two machines (desktop and Laptop), or do you have to purchase 2 copies? Dick ...