Excel Object Hyperlinking Failure Issue

Working with Excel 2003, I have a customer who can place a hyperlink onto a
cell value, and be able to follow the hyperlink.  However, when they attach a
hyperlink to an object (Autoshape etc) the hyperlink hangs, and fails showing
a never end hour glass.   Any suggestions? Is this a property setting
somewhere?

Printing an Excel doucument

Windows Update

excel axes

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

configure hyperlink formatting
I have added a special formatting to a cell and also the value it shows. When I make this cell as a hyperlink to another sheet (Ctrl-K) then Excel automatically changes the formatting of the cell (It achanges the font size, added underline, and when one clicks the hyperlink - the color also changes.) I want the hyperlink *to change nothing in the formatting* Is there a way to do that? Thanks! -- snoach ------------------------------------------------------------------------ snoach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23795 View this thread: http...

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

Convert excel to java
Hi does anybody know a way to convert an XL spreadhseet (with charts) to a fully interactive Java object?? I have tried exceleverywhere and xlsius, but no luck! Thanks in advance -- shnim1 ...

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...

How do I import Excel into Microsoft Money
#1 - This question is more likely to get an answer in the Money newsgroup than here #2 - Place your question in the body of the message, with a little more explanation of what you want to accomplish "Tax Help" wrote: > You can't do it directly. The only formats that Money can import are QIF and OFX. Go to Google and search for excel money import qif to get multiple hits including macros and/or commercial solutions. One the I found is http://www.bigredconsulting.com/AboutXLQIFConverter.htm Their program is $39. On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:55:03 -0800, "Tax H...

Installation issues
Hello - it was necessary for me to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 from my personal computer. I was able to go thru filling out the Utillity section before uninstalling. However when I reinstall and try to complete the utility section as it warrrants before using I receive the following message after entering the 1st part of account segments. The following SQL statement provided an error: create database [dynamics] on (name='gpsdynamicsdat.mdf') Is this some sort of licensing thing where if you uninstall and reinstall it tags the registration keys? Any help anybody could...

Entering hour minute only 'now' in Excel (without day/date)
How to change Time now function to give only Hour/minute time 'now' in Excel Hi just format the cell with the custom format hh:mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7A1AFC42-791F-4397-94F2-91DE0ADB34D7@microsoft.com... > How to change Time now function to give only Hour/minute time 'now' in > Excel ...