Excel 2007 is turning off numlock

  • Follow

Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program.  If I
turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off.  I am unablke
to find any setting in the Excel options that controls this.  Can someone
provide an solution?

Thank you
0
Reply Utf 2/11/2010 7:36:04 PM

I have the same problem, did you find de answer????

Jeff Lowenstein wrote:

Excel 2007 is turning off numlock
11-Feb-10

Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program.  If I
turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off.  I am unablke
to find any setting in the Excel options that controls this.  Can someone
provide an solution?

Thank you

Build a Selected Text Favorites Utility for your Web Site
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d72a2557-4ffd-4d29-bf1c-86feb39cae83/build-a-selected-text-fav.aspx
0
Reply Pajarito 2/16/2010 8:07:04 PM

i have the same problem, did you find the answer???

Jeff Lowenstein wrote:

Excel 2007 is turning off numlock
11-Feb-10

Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program.  If I
turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off.  I am unablke
to find any setting in the Excel options that controls this.  Can someone
provide an solution?

Thank you

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9af7ac1a-d7f3-4e00-9aec-33ef1ec7d1a3/wpf-custom-validation-usi.aspx
0
Reply Pajarito 2/16/2010 8:09:38 PM

(page loaded in 0.032 seconds)