Copy dropdown list

Is there a way to copy a drop down validation to other sheets?

On each sheet I have 2 dropdown validation lists:

1 at cell E2
and the other at cell E42

I would like to be able to copy these to another 30 sheets in the exact same
cells on each sheet.

0
Learning

I believe that is possible.

Set up your data validation lists to accept a named range, that is select
your lists and name them, MyList1, MyList2 and such.

Then in the data validation source box enter =MyList1 or MyList2 etc.

Now copy the cell with the data validation on your present worksheet and
past on any worksheet.  I think that will work for you.

HTH
Regards
Howard

"Learning VBA" <yourgoodfriend2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to copy a drop down validation to other sheets?
>
> On each sheet I have 2 dropdown validation lists:
>
> 1 at cell E2
> and the other at cell E42
>
> I would like to be able to copy these to another 30 sheets in the exact
> same cells on each sheet.

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Cached Outlook address list to Contacts folder?
Is there an easy way to copy addresses from the Outlook address cache to a contacts folder? How to automatically add recipient email address to contacts folder when sending email? Thanks you mean the autocomplete cache? either an addin to add people you reply to (http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#data) to contacts, or use http://www.ingressor.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http:/...

Blocked Senders List
Internet Rumor has it that there is a limit to the Blocked Senders list in OWA. I can't find any documentation around OWA, just Outlook. I have seen two documents on Outlook, one says 512kb the other says unlimited. I believe the blocked list is held in the mailbox top level. Does OWA use the same restrictions as Outlook, is the list held in the mailbox top level (like the rules, or maybe with the rules). On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:58:01 -0700, Ken Wood <Ken Wood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Internet Rumor has it that there is a limit to the Blocked Senders list in &g...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

How can I set up a guest list counter & tracker?
I just purchased this program- and would like to have a template for keeping track of wedding guests, their info, etc. I've seen websites where the program will keep count of guest & perform functions for you. Any suggestions? TIA What kind of functions do you think you'd want it to do? I can tell you that Excel will only be a help to you if you (or someone else) enters the data. "becca" wrote: > I just purchased this program- and would like to have a template for keeping > track of wedding guests, their info, etc. I've seen websites where the > pr...

subtotal copy and paste

Deleting Range name's listed in the range address box.
In Excel, in the top corner of the application there is a box which list the name of a select range (e.g F19 etc..). when I use the querytables method to import a CSV onto a worksheet. This range address box, has the name of the data I have imported. when I use clear, or qyertytables delete to remove the imported data - I am unable to remove the name of the data appearing in the drop-down list for the range box. Is there anyway to delete this ? or is it not a problem ? I am concerned because I this rangelist seems to fill up pretty quickly with imported data ranges.. Choose Insert&...

Marketing Lists
We are exporting a marketing list through the "export to excel spreadsheet" tool in order to print mailing labels. When we try to export the marketing list we are getting all of the contacts in CRM. I have tried this on two different CRM environments and have the exact same results. It seems the query is returning all rows from the database and not the rows from the marketing list. Hi Gileon, Please make sure you are following the procedure below (assuming you're using the Outlook interface): 1. Expand the marketing folder 2. Click Marketing Lists 3. Double click the mar...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Create Form with Dropdown Combo Box
I want to create a form with dropdown combobox based off the Company Names. So, eVerytime i click on any of the companies it will populate the appropriate financial results for the two most recent quarters. I have a query result that shows Company Names with their Financial Information that they file quarterly. Some of the Companies shows more than two quarters of results. What is the best way and how to do it to show only two recent months. Thank you, Jay ...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Automatically populating distribution lists in a public contact folder
We have a custom application which we wrote to add contacts in a public contact folder and to create and populate distribution lists in the same folder. One one machine, everything works fine, but on another machine, the distribution lists do not always get populated. Our application does not indicate any sort of error. We are using the outlook application automation object to create these items. We have been unable to determine why it works on one or two machines, but only sometimes on others. All machines are using Outlook 2003 SP1. ...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.
How can I change this to copy the actual colors from the html file ??? "Sacs" wrote: > ...

Copy to Clipboard from Excel 2003
Hi, I run Office 2003. In Excel, I consistently have problems with copying information from cells. The following happens: - I select a numeric cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "cannot empty the clipboard". Item does not appear on clipboard " - I select a text cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "an error occured while trying to retrieve information from another program. Try working with your message again". When I OK this message, it appears one more time and when I OK a second time, the item is placed on the clipboard. I do run a very useful app call...