Multiple Bar Graphs on one chart

I am trying to combine multiple bar graphs onto one chart
I am trying to display a bar graph to schedule time at my office.  Employees
work outside and inside and I would like to display that as 2 different
colors.  Unfortunately some work inside and then outside, while other work
outside and then inside.  This creates a problem for the series as Excel just
makes the first to occur one color and the second to occur the other.  Some
employees don't work outside and some take a break between the two.
I have an image created in Paint for what I want, but I don't want to have
to make one of those every week.

Show only workdays in chart axis?
Hi, I have created a dynamic named-range that I use as the data source for my scatter plot chart's x-axis. I only type in dates that are workdays in that range. When I graph my data the chart is still showing the weekends, just with no data points in there. It is stretching my graph out and skewing the look. Is there a way to set the graph to only show weekdays and just skip the weekends? Thanks! -Dan I should add I have tried right-clicking on the chart -> chart options -> axes -> and trying to select the Category radio button but it is grayed out, possibly because I a...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Charting multiple multiples

PivotChart will not preserve series formatting for some charts when reopening workbook
I have a WB with 4 PivotCharts. When I close and reopen the WB, 2 of my PivotCharts have slightly skewed formatting. Can somone help determine why? Details: PTable 1 / PChart 1, PTable 2 / PChart 2 all based on static data in Sheet 1. PTable 3 / PChart 3, PTable 4 / PChart 4 all based on static data in Sheet 2. All PTables were created from a new PCache object. I'm using any single data cache for more than 1 PTable. When I reopen, PChart 1 and PChart 3 have the following problem: - Series order goes back to the default order. - Series colors remains in the old order. 1. I know that...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

scatter chart x axis problem
The data is in three columns. My client wants the values in column 1 to also be the x-axis values. Is this possible? Nothing that I have tried has worked. Thanks in advance. Suzan Suzan - If you're making an XY Scatter chart, Excel automatically uses the first column as the X values, and uses the rest of the columns for Y values for one less series than you've selected columns. If you're making a line chart, Excel usually uses each column of data as Y values for another series, and uses counting numbers (1, 2, 3,..) for the category values. To help Excel realize what you...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Export Chart in Vector Format
That's a tough one! I am trying to copy a chart from Excel to CorelDraw and process it but without success. I know how to export as bmp, tiff, jpg etc, but I don't want an image. I want the vectors (boxes, lines, curves, text etc) so that I can process them in a vector application such as CorelDraw. I tried to export in wmf and emf (which is something that Excel does not do by itself - you need to do it through powerpoint) but these formats are not imported completely in CorelDraw. Usually I just get a couple of objects (eg. the background of the chart), without axes, column...

Changing color of a single gridline on a chart
I need to change the color of a single grid line on a chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am not able to). When you change color all the grid lines take the same color. I need to change the color of a single grid line. Please help if you know the answer. You can't colour one gridline, but Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine Anise Ahmed wrote: > I need to change the color of a single grid line on a > chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am no...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Re: Graph question: Conditional format for Bar Chart
I've got three team, A, B & C. Each team has a goal each month. I'm graphing their actual values against their goals. I've got their Goal bar colored blue. I'd like to color all the bars that are less than the goal red and any bars equal or greater than the goal colored green. Is this possible? I'm using Excel 2003 SP1 You can get the conditional formatting effect by using multiple series: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http:/...

Removing Menu Option in VBA ( grey one out ) ?
Tracking Changes ? I am after the workaround for the disabling of tracking changes b anyone other than me. I presume ( and yes since I learnt this method I love it ) I can us the Environment settings... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub MeOnlyTrackChanges() If Environ("Fullname") <> "My Name Here" then Exit sub Elseif: <grey out the menu option for track changes here VBA COD needed > End Sub -----------------------...

Passing avalue from one form to another
I have a form (ItemBrowse_frm) that provides me a list of active Item numbers. When I click the Item number I want to pass the Item number to my other form (SingleBill_frm) and requery the form based on that part number. I am using the following OnClick Forms![SingleBill_frm]![ParentItembx].Value = Forms!ItemBrowse_frm.[ItemNumber] Forms![SingleBill_frm].Requery Somehow the SingleBill_frm does not requery and the field that I am passing the value to does not show the value passed until I highlight the field. Is there a better way to do this or what am I doing wrong? Thank you! ...