Multiple Bar Graphs on one chart

  • Follow

I am trying to combine multiple bar graphs onto one chart
I am trying to display a bar graph to schedule time at my office.  Employees
work outside and inside and I would like to display that as 2 different
colors.  Unfortunately some work inside and then outside, while other work
outside and then inside.  This creates a problem for the series as Excel just
makes the first to occur one color and the second to occur the other.  Some
employees don't work outside and some take a break between the two.
I have an image created in Paint for what I want, but I don't want to have
to make one of those every week.
0
Reply Utf 12/19/2009 7:48:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.115 seconds)