Fund Raising Chart

  • Follow

Does anyone know of a way to create a fund raising chart in Excel?  I'm
looking for something like a temperature chart.  I want it to be interactive
so when i update the excel spreadsheet it will update the chart.

Any ideas?
Sharon
1
Reply Utf 12/28/2009 8:21:01 PM

I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 example for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 25 at the top of the page.

If you change any of the numbers in column B the chart will update
automatically.

Thanks.

"samiauthor" wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to create a fund raising chart in Excel?  I'm
> looking for something like a temperature chart.  I want it to be interactive
> so when i update the excel spreadsheet it will update the chart.
>
> Any ideas?
> Sharon
2
Reply Utf 12/28/2009 9:39:01 PM

Hi,

check out Andy Pope's site

'AJP Excel Information - Thermometer charts'
(http://www.andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm)

hth

--
teylyn